ACL grow up (1 Viewer)

skysblue

For goodness sake just give the club access to the revenue they require to compete, end of problem. simples! SISU will not sell there is no new buyer lets move on.

Stevec189

Yes and I want to buy that car I sold to you 5 years ago and pay you nothing although you paid me a substantial amount of cash when you bought it from me! PUSB In Coventry!!

ccfctommy

For goodness sake just give the club access to the revenue they require to compete, end of problem. simples! SISU will not sell there is no new buyer lets move on.

Your pissing in the wind mate, most on here think ACL are totally blameless.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Now its not as simple as that ACL have said the doors are open.
The latest well considered statement from Fisher has now so seperated the idea of a club from the fans that I now personally feel that playing at the Ricoh is now not the issue.

Grendel

Yes and I want to buy that car I sold to you 5 years ago and pay you nothing although you paid me a substantial amount of cash when you bought it from me! PUSB In Coventry!!

And that attitude shows why the club is in the state it's in. The continued defence of a greedy landlord will ultimately contribute to the clubs downfall.

Grendel

The improved offer ACL made was very decent. Shame SISU didn't want to know

Shame the greedy ACL ripped the club off in the first place. Please define decent - decent by what measurement - still decent enough to feed the ACL greed a bit more?

Clear you are more concerned about their interest than the clubs.

Sky Blue Pete

And that attitude shows why the club is in the state it's in. The continued defence of a greedy landlord will ultimately contribute to the clubs downfall.
That's rubbish Grendel and you know it. The club is in administration. Someone needs to buy the club from the administrator and we can talk again about the acl company and the rent from the owners. Acl will not work with Sisu because they are untrustworthy

Grendel

That's rubbish Grendel and you know it. The club is in administration. Someone needs to buy the club from the administrator and we can talk again about the acl company and the rent from the owners. Acl will not work with Sisu because they are untrustworthy

But CCFCdan says the offer is decent. I assume if a new owner said they wanted to pay half that CCFCdan would be morally disgusted and refuse to support the team?

covmark

It does still astound me why people seem to care more for a stadium management company than the football club. Bizarre

Grendel

Would new owners pay rent if they own half the stadium ?

Yes they would. Higgs share is ACL. Also the revenues are not automatically paid.

Stevec189

So Grendal if you sell something you expect to get it back for nothing? Get into the real world.

mrbluesky1984

Idiot!!...sisu have no choice if they sell that's the administrators job and there is a new buyer..shows how much attention you pay!!
Lets move on!!...to where exactly??

Sky Blue Pete

But CCFCdan says the offer is decent. I assume if a new owner said they wanted to pay half that CCFCdan would be morally disgusted and refuse to support the team?
Ok but that's my take now. Club is in administration and will need buying before anything can happen. I am so confused and so sad at it all

Users who are viewing this thread