ACL out protest (1 Viewer)

covpete

The reason for this is ofcourse Leicester under 21s playing at the Ricoh and discussing the potential sale of half the stadium then going back on it, maybe an agreement could be made between SISU and the council and/or the Higgs with ACL out of the picture?

Grendel

What a load of shite.
How else can ACL make the Ricoh pay its own way.
Covpete you are complete idiot.

And that is why we deserve to be in Northampton

covpete

How else? Didn't ACL say the Ricoh was surviving very well without City playing there and that statement was made before Leicesters under 21s moved in? So I'm an idiot for what believing ACL? #prat

letsallsingtogether

Why not sell it to Leicester? Sisu have said they have moved on.
At least they are showing more ambition then us...

32,000 seater for the first team and same again for their youth team.....

The reason for this is ofcourse Leicester under 21s playing at the Ricoh and discussing the potential sale of half the stadium then going back on it, maybe an agreement could be made between SISU and the council and/or the Higgs with ACL out of the picture?

shy_tall_knight

This is the business world not the playground, ACL are tenants, ACL are both CCC & Higgs so not sure how your theory / plan could work. in fact it is a nonsensical rant of the highest order, keep it up.

L

limoncello

Probably best to wait to see the outcome of ACL's legal action against Northampton, we'll have a clearer picture after that.

simple_simon

How else? Didn't ACL say the Ricoh was surviving very well without City playing there and that statement was made before Leicesters under 21s moved in? So I'm an idiot for what believing ACL? #prat

You are the prat.
ACL are a business, a limited company they are there to make money just like SISU.
Fisher walked away not thrown out, he did not pay his rent.
Why blame ACL ?
Not saying the Council are innocent but only one side would not pay rent, only one side walked away, only one side moved us 35 miles away.
Fair play yo ACL, am sure if you organised a protest it would be about the same amount of people who stand on the hill.

Astute

So ACL went back on the half sale of the Ricoh? Good job they did if this is the truth as they don't own it.

Get rid of ACL and let Higgs and CCC make an agreement with SISU? ACL is Higgs and CCC :D

We all agree that negotiations should happen. It is SISU that don't want to negotiate.

Anything I have missed out Pete?

covpete

The difference is it's likely the council and the Higgs would have a clause in ACL,s contract if they wasn't running their business correctly and unlike SISU the council do have a obligation to try and keep their constituents happy!If SISU was dealing directly with both parties it stands to reason that an agreement would be more likely to be made IMO!

letsallsingtogether

I stand on the Hill but won't be joining this particular protest...:slap:

You are the prat.
ACL are a business, a limited company they are there to make money just like SISU.
Fisher walked away not thrown out, he did not pay his rent.
Why blame ACL ?
Not saying the Council are innocent but only one side would not pay rent, only one side walked away, only one side moved us 35 miles away.
Fair play yo ACL, am sure if you organised a protest it would be about the same amount of people who stand on the hill.

lewys33

The difference is it's likely the council and the Higgs would have a clause in ACL,s contract if they wasn't running their business correctly and unlike SISU the council do have a obligation to try and keep their constituents happy!If SISU was dealing directly with both parties it stands to reason that an agreement would be more likely to be made IMO!

If they have an obligation to "keep their constituents happy" why do all political parties agree with CCC's stance regarding ACL and the Ricoh?

L

limoncello

Sisu are the Nazis, ACL are Ann Frank, PWKH is Oskar Schindler. The council are probably the Swiss.

These are FACTS, Pete and you'd do well to pay attention.

Tonylinc

Wow! this is going to be a very long night. Another bag of popcorn might be required Lews if you are staying till the end!

lewys33

Sisu are the Nazis, ACL are Ann Frank, PWKH is Oskar Schindler. The council are probably the Swiss.

Sisu are actually the Itallians under Mussolini because they have conquered fuck all.

shmmeee

What are you on about? Who do you think Sisu have been dealing with about buying shares in ACL?

Astute

What are you on about? Who do you think Sisu have been dealing with about buying shares in ACL?

I don't care. I am at work all night. Laughing at this thread will keep me going.

rondog1973

Uncannily similar punctuation to RFC....

The Gentleman

What are you hoping to gain from posts like this? a like from Torch? an encouraging post from Grendel? Just not sure how you think this helps.

The Gentleman

A response from someone thick usually suffices.

Bingo.

Got to feel really proud of yourself now then, pat on your back for that. Before you come back with another gem, don't bother as I'm off now to do other things. Maybe you should try it rather than trying to get yourself a cheap laugh on an internet forum you sad little man.

MichaelCCFC

The pro acl posters on here make as little sense as the pro sisu ones. ACL have consistently said they can survive without ccfc. Is Leicester v Man U going to be a big earner? If acl don't need the money what is the motivation for hosting this?

ccfcway

NOPM for Leicester Under 21 games ?

L

limoncello

Got to feel really proud of yourself now then, pat on your back for that. Before you come back with another gem, don't bother as I'm off now to do other things. Maybe you should try it rather than trying to get yourself a cheap laugh on an internet forum you sad little man.

Nighty night big man.

blueflint

don't even go there

Rusty Trombone

The pro acl posters on here make as little sense as the pro sisu ones. ACL have consistently said they can survive without ccfc. Is Leicester v Man U going to be a big earner? If acl don't need the money what is the motivation for hosting this?

Tesco are doing alright with their sales, but they still had the cheek to sell me a big bag of Minstrels for £1.50, they surely don't need the money, they can survive without me, what is their motivation for selling me these?

Tom's Dad

Imagine you have a job. You are skilled and the job is a good fit with you.

However, for some reason the boss doesn't like you. They put unrealistic demands on you and life becomes unpleasant. So much so that you can't carry on working there and resign due to the bosses unreasonable behaviour.

You file a case against the company for constructive dismissal. Isn't this where SISU (you) and ACL/CCC (boss) are at the moment?

Last edited:

Grendel

Tesco are doing alright with their sales, but they still had the cheek to sell me a big bag of Minstrels for £1.50, they surely don't need the money, they can survive without me, what is their motivation for selling me these?

Because they will have a contract with the manufacturer to retail their product range -- that response by your standards is pretty dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread