Adams Signs (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

lol

great news about adams...once again i notice the negative posters who always assumed he would be gone are silent again.

Sutty

Talented kid. Offers a good balance between defensive solidity and attacking threat, and has the potential to improve as he gets older.

Good signing.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Credit where it's due - lest to be accused of churlishness ;) - an excellent signing.

One thing is for sure, whatever the problems off the field, it's really only success on the field that'll bring about true resolution; be it under this ownership, or another. And that success is beginning to look a possibility under this manager, persuading players such as this that their future lies with CCFC

scroobiustom

I enjoyed his celebrations when we got the 3rd vs. PNE jumped up and down like a kid at christmas.

His dad Tony was a sensational centre back as well :facepalm:

torchomatic

shmmeee

well he's underage and in contract so they could demand a fee. Though I imagine when Sisu play hardball with other clubs its different to when they do it with ACL.

Great signing and frees up another loan slot in the squad.

sky_blue_up_north

Great signing. I really shocked the amount of players we are signing. Wonder who's next...

Otis

It's brilliant and the fact now that we can say that these players such as Clarke and Adams are our players, not loanees makes it all taste so much the sweeter.

Always feels so much better when they are our players and not someone elses.

tippex9

Really pleased with this news. I hoped we'd get three of Moussa, McG, Bailey & Adams. McG never convinced me that he intended to stay.

The way we've brought these players in to see how they'd perform first then get them permanently has been excellent. Yes Henderson, Brown & Ball ain't worked out but atleast we ain't stuck with them.

Now we only have two loan players, so if Robins has his eye on a couple more we can get them in.

It's so refreshing for football decisions to be made that make sense & seem well thought out.

Sub

another great signing hopefully we can keep building and adding to the squad and not destroying it like we have done for many seasons before :D

Paxman II

Very good news indeed.
It has to be said this season has been good for SISU, they have backed the club, agreed to fund the club and no matter how you look at the rent issue must be said they are battling for a reduction to help the club which in turn brings good news like this signing today.

Cynics will just point to them having little choice but they do. This is called backing the new managers decisions....and it's bringing very good results and perhaps ultimately the success everyone wants?

Just a shame it took so long to get it right. They may not be the best but other clubs in this league will be looking with envy at our status right now.

Tonylinc

Brilliant news!. It does however beg the question.....what is MR doing to be getting this backing from Sisu?

ccfcway

His Dad, (Micky) has been quoted as saying

"Micky Adams doesnt have a comment about his son signing for Coventry"

Is this SISU returning to the Ranson transfer market policy of buying young, getting the most out of them, then selling on for a profit and replacing with a better player and doing the same. (Fox, Dann etc)

If they stick to the original plan this time and ensure we get the best deal and replace well that is a solid business plan.

Lets hope.

Brighton Sky Blue

Is this SISU returning to the Ranson transfer market policy of buying young, getting the most out of them, then selling on for a profit and replacing with a better player and doing the same. (Fox, Dann etc)

If they stick to the original plan this time and ensure we get the best deal and replace well that is a solid business plan.

Lets hope.

Use the word 'buying' in a loose sense.

eedyut

Great signing, he's looked decent so far and Sunderland fans rate him highly. O'Neill is famed for giving away his gems and buying up boulders.

Users who are viewing this thread