Item Admiral Kit article (1 Viewer)

Bidda

Happy_Martian

"Hourglass" ? What the hell's that ?

Call it as it was. Our classic "TRAMLINES" kit. :ROFLMAO: Seems like Admiral are retconning their range for some reason.

Even our own club calls it a tramlines design, not an hourglass 🤦‍♂️

Will admit, if they re-release the brown kit, I'd be straight up the club shop to get one. It's almost as iconically Coventry as Two Tone, Lady Godiva and John and George.

1709039699280.png

Happy_Martian

Interestingly, the Admiral site only sells shirts up to 2XL and for a price of £40

The Cov store offers shirts up to 3XL but for the higher price of £50

Sky_Blue_Daz

There was a great documentary about Admiral and their kits a while ago on Itv, forgot the name of it now though sorry

Happy_Martian

As I can fi

As I can fit into M or L that's fine by me.

I prefer 5XL to get it over a sweatshirt, 4XL to wear on it's own. 3XL would show the complete lack of a 6 pack and 2XL would be like a patterned corset :ROFLMAO:

Happy_Martian

I tried to use their discount code but it would not work .

Only works if you haven't bought from them before. The code did work for me. Got the email with the code, copied/pasted it into the checkout and got the 10% discount. Didn't hit buy though as the club shop sell a larger shirt.

Happy_Martian

Tramlines

We had just got our first colour tv 75? so excited for MOTD that weekend, first game in colour Coventry City (wearing the tramlines) 0-0 v Liverpool IIRC, can’t find any highlights on You Tube though pretty sure it was that game, anyway favourite kit ever. Done, sad but true.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Nike can F**k off with your new England shirt, leave our flag of St George alone. 🤬

Users who are viewing this thread