Adverts (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Noticed an issue on the app where it’s not possible to confirm you want to continue using Safari for it because it’s blocked by the ad at the bottom. This means the forum is darker than normal because of not choosing it.

IMG_0776.png

stay_up_skyblues

On Edge (on phone) the ad banner and choice to use browser or “tapatalk” seem to be fighting each other. I can’t choose anything (always select browser) which means the forum stays blacked out and unusable 😔

Working on safari though.

wingy

Still getting the issue of accept cookies blah black every time,reject them continue till the next time Which can log me out.

Alkhen

It's coming up with this every time I change thread. Doesn't seem to matter what I choose or if I just accept the recommend cookies. . On Android Chrome Screenshot_2023-11-17-17-40-59-349_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Just came on the site and it gave me a "We use Cookies" pop-up. Firstly in German, then in French and finally in English.

Alkhen

Still having loads of issues, the banner ad at the bottom blocks the option to click 'Continue in Chrome' which leaves only the 'Open in Tapatalk' option. There is a micro second before the ad pops up when you can click it or you are knackered, took me about 10 attempts to get on to post this. I really don't want another app on my phone just to view SBT if I don't have to.

Screenshot_2023-11-19-15-05-31-071_com.android.chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread