Match Thread AFC Wimbledon v Coventry (4 Viewers)

Tommo1993

Unacceptable but life goes on to Saturdays loss. See you there. Hopefully we can make the goals big enough.

pusbccfc

I don’t get this

we spurn so many chances

if we score them we win, it’s not a Gus issue

it’ll come, we’ve got some good players

Absolutely but it's still a very, very poor result.

Briles

Team needs time to gel and strikers need time to get up to speed. It's the same every season I dont know why so many people act surprised. Its like It's their first time watching football

Sky Blue Pete

This has annoyed me more than Sunday, Leicester away against mostly PL opposition I can sort of accept

Shouldn’t be happening against fucking Wimbledon , pathetic when we’ve put a real strong team out.

Also makes me look forward to Middlesbrough a lot less now 😔
First goal poor on the edge
Not quite at it yet

Covkid1968#

season starts on Saturday for me. Never going to beat Leics away or win this cup so we just move on.

The CableGuy

B....but we were winning! And then the BBC Sports App on my phone pinged twice and LOLed at me.

4 goals let in during final 15 minutes of 2 games. Can't be this sloppy vs Boro on Saturday.

bigfatronssba

Both promotion seasons and play off season started with early exits from the league Cup.....

....its a Good omen
But we go out of the League Cup early every season

Brighton Sky Blue

They did nothing except score 2 goals. It is very early days but the finishing of all 3 strikers today was terrible and we again are left losing a game we should have cruised.

Pathetic and hopefully we see far better in a few days’ time.

Perryccfc

Disappointed with the circumstance of losing but really couldn’t give a shit about going out. Expect Robins probably doesn’t really care either, valuable chance for a nothing game in which to get minutes into players legs.

Users who are viewing this thread