Agendas of our days. (1 Viewer)

wingy

Today.
Our Data ,just not safe is it IE, Carphone Warehouse, but it's Universal really isn't it?
Also today studies suggesting LSD MMDA, Magic Mushrooms and the like may help treat depression indeed seems they're trying to develop a Ketomin nasal spray.
One or two posters on here may be pleased to know !! :p

wingy

Oh just one other as its occured to me recently that we're here at a major sporting spectacle again .
Just who might take advantage militaristiclly while the world is looking the other way ,Vlad, Kim,Benjamin ?
Well jumping out of the blocks a tad early it's looking like the Saudi's.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Today.
Our Data ,just not safe is it IE, Carphone Warehouse, but it's Universal really isn't it?
Also today studies suggesting LSD MMDA, Magic Mushrooms and the like may help treat depression indeed seems they're trying to develop a Ketomin nasal spray.
One or two posters on here may be pleased to know !! :p

Folks have been self-medicating by micro-dosing trips for years wingy :emoji_sunglasses:........glad the pharmacologists & academics are catching on....

.....TBH I was always more into mega-dosing back in the day.....:emoji_rocket:

clint van damme

Folks have been self-medicating by micro-dosing trips for years wingy :emoji_sunglasses:........glad the pharmacologists & academics are catching on....

.....TBH I was always more into mega-dosing back in the day.....:emoji_rocket:

they've been developing a cure for cluster headaches using LSD.
There's a great documentary about the only Dr in the States who was licensed to make LSD in his lab for research purposes. The day they revoked it they told him his research had to stop with immediate effect, problem was he had a load of volunteers in his lab tripping their nuts off.

wingy

SNP Ian Blackford kicked out of Parliament for the day .
All other SNP walk out.
Do they miss a big vote today ,Oh well everyone to the pub.
Seems the Govt Intervene in Scotland in a way they wouldn't dare in NI.

wingy

How sad it is today to see the Glasgow School of Art destroyed by fire for a second time in 4 yrs this morning.
I doubt there is enough left to recover it again .
Such a shame all that beautiful style may be lost ,at least no lives lost ,small mercies .

wingy

Today the story of Billy Caldwell who is autistic and suffers severe epilepsy.
What an Inhumane stance from the Home Office stopping him recieving the one medicinal cannibis oil as prescribed by the Doctors.
Now released from Customs due to the intervention of Savid Javid.
It just seems utterly farcical that the parents are even forced to import it.
Mind blowing rigidity of a rediculous policy .Grrrr!!!

clint van damme

What an Inhumane stance from the Home Office stopping him recieving the one medicinal cannibis oil as prescribed by the Doctors.

especially when you consider that Mays husbands company has a huge investment in a cannabis oil firm.

jimmyhillsfanclub

GAMING ADDICTION now listed by W.H.O.......

so now officially recognised as potentially damaging, & with any future treatment provided by the NHS......should there now be an additional tax placed on the sale of all games & gaming equipment as there is on many other products with potential to damage health ?

wingy

Today.
Gosport and a euthenasia scandal that has been suppressed for over twenty years, with as yet no criminal proceedings.
The Establishment and Professional Bodies crossing ranks again.
Locally the Raj Mattu debacle was a scandal .
Not sure that Mr Hunts recent changing of medical negligence reporting and handling will deliver on matters such as these.
Remain to be convinced

dutchman

Today.
Gosport and a euthenasia scandal that has been suppressed for over twenty years, with as yet no criminal proceedings.
The Establishment and Professional Bodies crossing ranks again.
Locally the Raj Mattu debacle was a scandal .
Not sure that Mr Hunts recent changing of medical negligence reporting and handling will deliver on matters such as these.
Remain to be convinced
It's all window dressing. Tory voters will believe it though, they believe everything the government tells them.

Captain Dart

Been saying for some time cannabis should be legalised and taxed, there are masses of illegal farms out there in residential property, its a huge criminal industry.
(PS I know medicinal cannabis oil and recreational cannabis are different and there are various types of cannabis of different potencies/effects).

wingy

I see Penal reform heavily debated across media today.
Is It in any way related to Vaginaplasty ?:p

shmmeee

they've been developing a cure for cluster headaches using LSD.
There's a great documentary about the only Dr in the States who was licensed to make LSD in his lab for research purposes. The day they revoked it they told him his research had to stop with immediate effect, problem was he had a load of volunteers in his lab tripping their nuts off.

Talking to a mate last night who suffers from cluster headaches and swears the only thing that “busts the cycle” as he puts it is magic mushrooms or LSD.

His doctor basically went “whatever works for you”.

wingy

The story of 12 lads and their coach stuck in the water filled caves in Thailand is extraordinary .
I'm a bit of a cynic as my posting on here shows from time to time and was turning that way with the amount of coverage it was recieving .
'What are they avoiding, keeping away from the News agenda thisweek',I pondered?
But on reflection I guess it is fairly extraordinary ,apparently it's suggested partly because of what and how much the Thai Govt has been willing to throw at it to get them out makes it extraordinary.
If I'm not mistaken I heard through Newsnight tonight from a rescue source out there that it could take up to 'Months',to extract them,again mind boggling really .
Then after me catching on to this through what I'd describe as saturation coverage I mentioned it to my daughter this morning she hadn't got a clue what I was talking about,extraordinary I thought. lol.
So either I'm a News junky or she lives in a highly insular bubble where her life is fully pre occupied by her Family, Job, keeping a roof over their head etc ..

Last edited:

wingy

BBC the Business this morning has sought peoples input on the concept of 'Shrinkflation' .
I'm pretty sure she referred to it as being a victim, strange choice of word ?
In answer to their question Yes very aware of the phenominum .
Did wonder at the time does it not distort the RPI and measure of inflation , thus interest rate setting etc.
Next at the desk to join them was a guy called Octavius Orlando Irvine Casati Black in a segment about workplace phsychology and the improvement of it to provide a 'Happier' Environment.
He's the founder of a Company called the 'Mind Gym'.
Although his parents obviously tried to hide the fact,he's most likely Scottish with some of those ostentatious names they don't fool me, nor that those names expose him as a shape shifting soul who is hell bent on World domination !!:p

wingy

The story of 12 lads and their coach stuck in the water filled caves in Thailand is extraordinary .
I'm a bit of a cynic as my posting on here shows from time to time and was turning that way with the amount of coverage it was recieving .
'What are they avoiding, keeping away from the News agenda thisweek',I pondered?
But on reflection I guess it is fairly extraordinary ,apparently it's suggested partly because of what and how much the Thai Govt has been willing to throw at it to get them out makes it extraordinary.
If I'm not mistaken I heard through Newsnight tonight from a rescue source out there that it could take up to 'Months',to extract them,again mind boggling really .
Then after me catching on to this through what I'd describe as saturation coverage I mentioned it to my daughter this morning she hadn't got a clue what I was talking about,extraordinary I thought. lol.
So either I'm a News junky or she lives in a highly insular bubble where her life is fully pre occupied by her Family, Job, keeping a roof over their head etc ..
So I heard it right ,it could take up to 4 months to extract them.
That will surely play havoc with their mental state ?

wingy

Boris!
What's he gonna say today ?
Nine days to deliver a resignation speech tardy bastard!!

shmmeee

All this talk of a National GOVT !
Has it really got to that ?

Problem is it would require us being able to find enough competent politicians from any side to put one together. Don't fancy our chances there.

wingy

I can't believe the BBC are considering appealing the decision handed down in the Cliff Richard case today.
Grow up and keep the American style sensationalist approach away from reporting! !

clint van damme

I can't believe the BBC are considering appealing the decision handed down in the Cliff Richard case today.
Grow up and keep the American style sensationalist approach away from reporting! !

no doubt in my mind that Sir Cliff is a wrong 'un and no amount of impromptu singing at Wimbledon will convince me otherwise!

wingy

MPs have voted to keep any of their number who are being investigated secret.
Democracy and transparency are dead.
Supposedly to protect the identity of the complainant COV.
Due to small offices and working groups it would be so easy to figure out who is who.
At least that's what is being claimed as justification lol.

LastGarrison

SkyblueBazza

She is a bright one! Priorities & all that.

Read Tom Hodgkinson: 'How to be idle' & the follow-up 'How to be free'. Hits so many hotspots...one though is to stop buying newspapers...bizarre but I tried it. And it works! I felt the weight of everything else removed from my thoughts left me able to focus on what really matters & feeling happier!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

You can't help but smile...the first time the BBC have been first with such a tittle-tattle story & they're taken to the cleaners!
Had it been any ordinary Joe with the same allegations it would have just been scoffed at. No thought given to the victims in either scenario.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread