Agent Widdrington (1 Viewer)

Ricketts

I've just been on the Bristol Rovers forum as they have 'stolen' Ogogo and JCH from us, and realise that Tommy Widdrington is their head of recuitment.

Apparantly he was after Baka too.

Julian Darbys agent was unavailable for comment.

Samo

I've just been on the Bristol Rovers forum as they have 'stolen' Ogogo and JCH from us, and realise that Tommy Widdrington is their head of recuitment.

Apparantly he was after Baka too.

Julian Darbys agent was unavailable for comment.

Hmm... I hope someone 'steals' the stuff I've left outside for the scrappies!

Terry Gibson's perm

I wonder if he wants any more rubbish as we have three goalies he can have plus a midfielder that is playing non league football again

peace ndlovu

I wonder if he wants any more rubbish as we have three goalies he can have plus a midfielder that is playing non league football again
Really don't get the negativity for Burge. Sure, he drops the odd clanger but he's a League 1 keeper. He pulled off a fabulous save yesterday. There are much bigger disappointments in the squad than him.
Although I'll admit his distribution is shite.

Otis

It was a good save. Not sure if it was fabulous.

Put it this way (and this is not a criticism), had he not saved it everyone would have been saying keeper error.

Good save for sure, though.

Ashdown

Yes he made a quick fire double save, good reflexes to be fair. It's the fact that he doesn't dominate around his area that is his main drawback, coupled with the short ball out that often gets us on the back foot but I'd guess he's been told to keep doing that !

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes he made a quick fire double save, good reflexes to be fair. It's the fact that he doesn't dominate around his area that is his main drawback, coupled with the short ball out that often gets us on the back foot but I'd guess he's been told to keep doing that !

His shot stopping is very good but everything else is lacking. We've known that for a while and it's not the biggest problem in the team at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread