Agents of Shield (1 Viewer)

Nathccfc

Now everyone seems to be on about the series they are watching which they are gripped to. I'd like to throw Agents of Shield into the hat, been watching the 1st and 2nd series and I can't get enough of it, glad that there is a 3rd series which I have recording currently.

Anyone else watch this?

chiefdave

Yep, its great fun. Read the other day the woman that plays May is 52!

Like Agent Carter as well.

Everything Marvel touches seems to turn to gold. Deadpool is currently breaking records for an 'R' rated film.

Nathccfc

I have to admit it took me about 6 episodes to really get into it, but I suggest you stick at it. Especially if you are a fan of the marvel films as they all link in, they is a list with what order you should watch the films linked in with the TV series about. It's quite interesting.

Otis

Nope, me neither and I usually like my superheroes.

Anyone else watching Lucky Man? Just finding it okayish.

Watched a couple of Daredevil episodes on Netflix too. I liked that, but have always had a bit of a problem with the entire concept.

A blind super hero could easily be shot from just a short distance away.

Otis

I am enjoying Gotham. Thought the first season was a bit meh, but this second season they have made darker and more menacing and it's all the better as a result.

chiefdave

Anyone else watching Lucky Man? Just finding it okayish.

That started after I'd binned Sky. Didn't see anything in the press or trailers to motivate me to acquire it elsewhere.

There's a series based on the iZomble comic but it doesn't air over here. Worth a download. Its not very serious, to say the least, but its good fun.

Nathccfc

I am enjoying Gotham. Thought the first season was a bit meh, but this second season they have made darker and more menacing and it's all the better as a result.
I was struggling with Gotham, and to be honest I still am, can't get into the 1st series at all, but I've carried on watching it and I think I'm near the end of it now. Will have to catch up with the 2nd one after I've finished agents of shield.

Got limitless on record aswell, I liked the movie so I'm wondering what the series is going to be like.......

Users who are viewing this thread