Aidy Boothroyd and our Beloved Sky Blues (1 Viewer)

Lloyd

So, after the last 2 month's of our dreams quickly becomming nightmares... I want honest opinions from our Sky Blue's faithful...

1. Is Aidy Boothroyd the man for the job?

2. Have you lost faith in our Board?

3. Where do you think we will finish?

4. Do you think Boothroyd will resign if the Board keep going over his head?

My honest answers:

1. Aidy is the right man for the job, has made a couple of mistakes tactically but has done an outstanding job with the resources available.

2. I no longer have confidence in RR and Sisu. They saved us from Administration and I will forever be gratefull. However they are not doing what is best for the club.

3. Before last night i still thought scraping in to top 6 was possible. Now i think we'll finish 12th. I am however hoping for a top 10 finish.

4. Unfortunately I think he will. I know I would.

i look forward to reading your responses. :)

Lloyd - Forever Sky Blue.

Coventry La La La

1.) AB is the right person for the job.
2.) The board can't afford to spend money when they lose 4m+ a year renting the Ricoh from the council.
3.) I think we will finish bottom half (as usual)
4.) No Boothroyd will be here for a long-term imo.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
1) Aidy is the right man for the job, he's doing an amazing job with virtually no financial backing. Last nights goals conceded: Westy error (can't say that happens too often) and just an unbelievable school boy error from the team for the second. I think the florists will be extremely happy to get away with the win.
2) It's a hard decision when you have someone come in and save your club and then continue to stay with you even though they're constantly losing money. I've always thought, they will only think about buying AH share of the stadium when the station is built, this stadium shouldn't of been built without, completely stupid! I remember some idiot on the radio last night who called Ray Ranson a money grabbing bastard! Anyway, I've not lost faith because I think they do have the clubs interests at heart but they can't run us into the ground like BR did by being irresponsible.
3) As I've been hoping all season, a top half finish, 2 wins and we'll be back in that half, but we're just not good enough to fight for the play offs.
4) Even though he sounded quite annoyed in a coded way last night (it was a board decision) I think he's here long term because he understands the board is having to live within it means.

Pigeon

1. Is Aidy Boothroyd the man for the job? I think definitely he is, all we do is change manager and it doesn't help. Aidys a good manager who speaks alot of sense and knows where he wants to be

2. Have you lost faith in our Board? They have tired to get people into the Ricoh with half season tickets ect, I just think they have no money and you can see why from attendance's.

3. Where do you think we will finish? Closer to bottom than top. About 19th

4. Do you think Boothroyd will resign if the Board keep going over his head? Nope, he's made of stronger stuff than that.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

1. Is Aidy Boothroyd the man for the job?

2. Have you lost faith in our Board?

3. Where do you think we will finish?

4. Do you think Boothroyd will resign if the Board keep going over his head?

1. Still to early to make a judgement, saying that this is the worst footballing cov team i've ever seen.

2. Just look at the signature. SACK THE BOARD!

3. 21st

4. I would rather the board resigned but one can only dream :D

ccfc luke

1) Yea i still believe that Aidy is the right man and i think he has been let down abit by the players in the last couple of games.
2) I dont know what to think but they are better than no-one!
3) 14th
4) I think he will be here for at least another season unless the board go against him big time.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread