Airhorns (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

They allowed into the Ricoh or is it a bad idea? Like these:

airhorn.jpg

I think ive heard them around the ricoh before.

Dan Griffin

I had one against portsmouth got it in alright stewards just looked at me didn't do anything, girl infront shat herself :p

skybluesben

I had one against portsmouth got it in alright stewards just looked at me didn't do anything, girl infront shat herself :p

You think they would care for this game since its "high profile"? Last thing i wanna do is buy one and told i cant have it!

Walking Bird

They allowed into the Ricoh or is it a bad idea? Like these:

airhorn.jpg

I think ive heard them around the ricoh before.

Don't think your supposed to have them. Let one off & you'll be covered in orange clad goons quicker than a Leicester fan can eye up his sister.

skybluesben

Don't think your supposed to have them. Let one off & you'll be covered in orange clad goons quicker than a Leicester fan can eye up his sister.

Ahhhh security who search my grandad whos nearly 80 every game because he has a flask, but not me when my pockets are crammed full of things!

I could always give the ricoh a ring or just risk it, the worst that can happen is i will get it taken off me.

Dan Griffin

Ahhhh security who search my grandad whos nearly 80 every game because he has a flask, but not me when my pockets are crammed full of things!

I could always give the ricoh a ring or just risk it, the worst that can happen is i will get it taken off me.

Where you sitting mate? 15?

pusbccfc

Quid in poundland, they get taken out but if you sit in the corner they struggle cause the stewards get a little helpless when there's a few to a seat

Dan Griffin

Quid in poundland, they get taken out but if you sit in the corner they struggle cause the stewards get a little helpless when there's a few to a seat

Hmm do they sell them in the poundland in Town? Might pop in and get one :D

skybluesben

Save your self the time and money by not getting one, just cover your mouth with your hand and go " Honk honk" all game.:D

Lol, i wonder if megaphone are banned to!

Users who are viewing this thread