Ak the Footbal League..... (1 Viewer)

Samo

Ask the Football League.....

[email protected]

I have.

Last edited:

Noggin

The football league doesnt comment on specific cases, however well written your questions and request you get the same bullshit answer back. About the only thing they will do for you is point out relevant regulations.

Samo

I am fully aware what I will get back. I do think we should be making them aware that we are less than happy with thier silence though.

dekker

I am fully aware what I will get back. I do think we should be making them aware that we are less than happy with thier silence though.

No no no....far better to sit around doin nothing with our head in our hands crying as our history and heritage gets destroyed...

just sent my email to'em.;)

theferret

Just sent this email:

Hi

When are you going to get your heads out of your backsides and make your position on the plight of my football club clear?

Are you really that scared of a Mayfair based hedge fund that you will sit idly by and let a 130 year old football club wither and die?

We still have no home ground, we are unable to buy season tickets for next season, and nobody has a clue who is in control of the 'club'. Clarification on the Golden Share issue could have a massive impact on proceedings and could signal the beginning of the end of this mess. Unless you got it wrong and deducted the points in error? In which case man up and admit it, just don't sit there with your fingers in your ears shouting 'la la la la' at the top of your voices any longer.

This issue will only come to a head when YOU make a declaration about the GS, and until such time as you do my football club will remain in a coma.

I remain hopeful that you might decide to do the right thing and speak up, although I suspect you don't really give a shit.

We'll see.

Thank you
Craig

torchomatic

The FL are just as culpable in this as SISU and the administrator as far as I'm concerned. If anyone should know where the GS is, then it's them. If not, why haven't they checked in the past?

lordsummerisle

Just sent this email:

Hi

When are you going to get your heads out of your backsides and make your position on the plight of my football club clear?

Are you really that scared of a Mayfair based hedge fund that you will sit idly by and let a 130 year old football club wither and die?

We still have no home ground, we are unable to buy season tickets for next season, and nobody has a clue who is in control of the 'club'. Clarification on the Golden Share issue could have a massive impact on proceedings and could signal the beginning of the end of this mess. Unless you got it wrong and deducted the points in error? In which case man up and admit it, just don't sit there with your fingers in your ears shouting 'la la la la' at the top of your voices any longer.

This issue will only come to a head when YOU make a declaration about the GS, and until such time as you do my football club will remain in a coma.

I remain hopeful that you might decide to do the right thing and speak up, although I suspect you don't really give a shit.

We'll see.

Thank you
Craig

Hi Craig!!!

torchomatic

Disappointed by the lack of swear words.

Just sent this email:

Hi

We'll see.

Thank you
Craig

The Penguin

The FL are just as culpable in this as SISU and the administrator as far as I'm concerned. If anyone should know where the GS is, then it's them. If not, why haven't they checked in the past?

Like any bureaucracy, the Football League are happy to give the illusion that they are a serious governing body, when in reality they are slaves pretending to be masters.

They don't mind throwing their weight around when the target's too small to fight back properly, but as soon as the whiff of difficulty is in the air they go to ground.

theferret

Did you really send this email?

Respect...

Aye, just got an out of office reply from 'Amanda'. Won't hold my breath for a reply. They must have had loads of emails on this issue, not that it seems to have done much good. No harm in trying though.

torchomatic

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Have just sent this
Mr Greg Clarke
Chairman
The Football League

Dear Mr Clarke

Let me introduce myself,my name is ,I am 58 years of age and have been a supporter of Coventry City Football Club since my father first took me to a match at the age of 4. I have been a season ticket holder for about 30 years. As you will be aware my club is presently in administration,with the present owners threatening to destroy it and the location of The Football Leagues' Golden Share in dispute.

I am sorry to say that I find it deplorable that The Football League have remained silent regarding

1 The location of the Golden Share
2 The destruction of my club a proud member of your organisation
3 The total disregard that your organisation has shown the fans of Coventry City Football Club

Could you please advise me what The Football Leagues' position is regarding the events at Coventry City Football Club I doubt that you will reply to me however could your organisation make SOME kind of statement.
Please either give me and my fellow supporters some information or as is more likely ignore us!

Nonleagueherewecome

FL = lickspittles

Told everyone it was the word of the day earlier! The FL, the Administrator, Waylon Smithers...lickspittles, the lot of them!

RoboCCFC90

Did anyone else first think when reading the Title of this Thread:

"Here we go pull out your 47's we are going to kill the FL and it's board"

bigfatronssba

Actually I would hold the league more culpable on this particular issue.

Sisu and the administrator are behaving how I have come to expect of them. As much as I don't like it they are doing what they believe is best for themselves.

The league on the other hand are supposed to uphold the integrity of the game at all times, yet I do not see them doing this.

ajsccfc

I believe the FA have a spam filter than automatically junks emotive emails, so keep it professional and neutral in tone, and no THEY'RE TEARING MY HEART IN TWO THE EVIL BASTARDS

Samo, I was about to post this myself.

If what OSB predicts will happen, happens, and SISU take control of the club again we should be putting pressure on them to take action.

Without wanting to state the obvious, SISU have shown more than enough evidence that they are not 'fit and proper' enough to run our football club. You shouldn't need to go any further than the fact that nobody in the city - fans or local authorities - trusts them or wants them here any more. There is therefore no future under their guidance. I hear Mr Guilfoyle has said something to this effect this morning.

We simply cannot wait around while another chance of a takeover goes out of the window though.

I will be sending an email / letter to the FL and would all City fans to do the same.

Something needs to change with club ownership in general in this country.

SISU have a set up whereby nobody can be held accountable apart from their latest puppet (currently Tim Fisher). This is wrong and needs to change.

Colin1883

Aye, just got an out of office reply from 'Amanda'. Won't hold my breath for a reply. They must have had loads of emails on this issue, not that it seems to have done much good. No harm in trying though.

I started to write one, but I was getting a bit carried away with it... Started to liable people esp Appleton... So I deleted it and calmed myself down...

Ripbuster

Sent mine.

Dear football leaugue,please pull your fucking finger out regarding coventry city football club.
Thanks
P.S My mate Reg says you're all lickspittles

Users who are viewing this thread