Aleady the SISU supporters are climbing out of the woodwork (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluegaz2

Amazing how the SISU supporters are already clamouring to follow their club to the ends of the earth and yet assuming they will get back to the Ricoh. Not a cat in hells chance.
How quiet they have been (well, except Grendel), now we'll see whose right - let's see Timmie's groundshare, let's hear about Timmie's brand new stadium, let's see if SISU liquidate the club before the season ends as it appears no buyout is coming from Haskell and thousands of fans like me are finished with CCFC until the day SISU go.

SkyBlueUkeman

Im not a Sisu supporter, so much so that i think they'll be gone within the year, maybe before the start of the season.

But thinking over the bids, this could be the tipping point of someone actually buying the club.

Sisu are asset strippers and buy sick businesses to sell on at a profit. The are in a prime position now to make alot of money by selling the club at, unfortunately, an inflated price. But for them, its business.

Its an absolutely immoral and disgusting way of doing business, but thats the way it is. Theo Paphitis made his millions by doing exactly the same thing. Asset stripping, writing off debts, selling at a gain.

Sisu are also a company that like to do business quietly, and this whole debacle they will not have liked one bit. No doubt now they will want rid of us ASAP. If another bid was to win, we'd be heading to court battles and this thing would roll on for months and months.

No way does Tim Fisher believe in his "Masterplan". It will ruin them and us. No one wins. He couldn't say to fans or to anyone that "The end game is to write off the debt rather shadily and sell on" because that would drastically decrease the bid price because it would have shown that Sisu want out. Simply saying "The club is not for sale" kills all the rumors in their tracks.

And with ACL: They've shown that they are able to continue at a modest profit without the football money, so they aren't too worried at the moment.

Seriously guys. Its about to get EVEN MORE interesting...

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Can we stop with all this SISU supporter vs ACL rentboy shit at some point? It's incredibly tiresome.

torchomatic

Unfortunately, I think it's going to get worse. I think I might take a short vacation.

Can we stop with all this SISU supporter vs ACL rentboy shit at some point? It's incredibly tiresome.

theferret

I been trying to find these SISU supporters he's referring to, but no joy. Let me know if you find any and we can all call them a c**t together.

Brighton Sky Blue

Im not a Sisu supporter, so much so that i think they'll be gone within the year, maybe before the start of the season.

But thinking over the bids, this could be the tipping point of someone actually buying the club.

Sisu are asset strippers and buy sick businesses to sell on at a profit. The are in a prime position not to make alot of money by selling the club at, unfortunately, an inflated price. But for them, its business.

Its an absolutely immoral and disgusting way of doing business, but thats the way it is. Theo Paphitis made his millions by doing exactly the same thing. Asset stripping, writing off debts, selling at a gain.

Sisu are also a company that like to do business quietly, and this whole debacle they will not have liked one bit. No doubt now they will want rid of us ASAP. If another bid was to win, we'd be heading to court battles and this thing would roll on for months and months.

No way does Tim Fisher believe in his "Masterplan". It will ruin them and us. No one wins. He couldn't say to fans or to anyone that "The end game is to write off the debt rather shadily and sell on" because that would drastically decrease the bid price because it would have shown that Sisu want out. Simply saying "The club is not for sale" kills all the rumors in their tracks.

And with ACL: They've shown that they are able to continue at a modest profit without the football money, so they aren't too worried at the moment.

Seriously guys. Its about to get EVEN MORE interesting...

You call it interesting, I call it a nail in the coffin of my interest in English football.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm trying to take myself out of it and be an onlooker. Everytime I remember its my football club Im talking about I get a bit more depressed.

Since I will be rooted north of the border until 2017 I may as well buy a season ticket at Hibs and be done with it. When the Scottish economy dies soon after independence I might buy them out.

Delboycov

I believe the correct terms are 'SISU rent boy' and 'ACL supporter'...I'm here to help. I agree with you for what's it worth...none of us can feel happy about things right now...well maybe Godiva can ;-)

ajsccfc

Going from Cov to Hearts would be like out of the frying pan into... well, another frying pan, but with a Mars bar in it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Going from Cov to Hearts would be like out of the frying pan into... well, another frying pan, but with a Mars bar in it.

Alas I have followed Hibs for 5 years now only to see a host of City players sign for them. I sure can pick 'em.

georgehudson

i'm surprised that such an outfit as sisu, with their commitment to meaningfully communicate with fans,
have not smugly congratulated themselves on the outcome,
as for the 'sheep',
graze on !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread