Allassani loaned out (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

He can play in the football league trophy too I think, I’m sure there is a rule about players on loan to national league sides!!

Sky Blue Harry H

It'll get him up to speed, and a bit more streetwise. Hope JJ is ready/ Against Ipswich I wasn't too keen that he spent a lot of his time appealing to the ref about being kicked. You can't wear a pony tail and not expect to get kicked (unless you are a blackbelt like Ibrahimovic)

Mucca Mad Boys

I probably would’ve like to have seen him play a game or two before we loaned him out. That said, I trust MR and AV to develop this kind of talent well!

Samo

Hmmm... I'm sure MR knows better but I'd have had him involved.

ccfcway

Bit I don’t get is the comments that we needed to bolster the under 23s and have loaned sone out

Terry_dactyl

Bit I don’t get is the comments that we needed to bolster the under 23s and have loaned sone out
I guess it’s not so much about the u23s team and results, and more about having young players with potential that can either be nurtured or sold on for a profit...or both.

hill83

Don’t we always say that players need to stay here to experience men’s football rather than play in the under 23’s at another club. Well he’s off to play men’s football and hopefully come back ready to go.

covcity4life

Why? He’s clearly not getting a sniff in the first team but rather than keep playing him in the u23s he’s off to go get men’s football for a bit. No problem with that
My point is why not a sniff of first team? Maybe he's poor in training sure but would have liked to see more than 2 sub appearances because u23 stats are good.

Hopefully it is a beneficial loan though

Great_Expectations

Looked a little lost in his brief appearances in the first team, which is to be expected based on the step up he’s taken.

Good loan in my opinion; it’s still a step up from where he was (before us) and it’s men’s football.

better days

Looked a little lost in his brief appearances in the first team, which is to be expected based on the step up he’s taken.

Good loan in my opinion; it’s still a step up from where he was (before us) and it’s men’s football.
Agree with this
He was putting huge effort in on Monday against Ipswich U23 but was getting brushed off by bigger and stronger opponents
He needs to be playing 90 minutes in games where the result matters so he can toughen up and learn the game
At the moment his game is mainly trying to out pace defenders on the outside so teams will double up and take it off him
He needs to learn how to keep opponents guessing

Magwitch

A good move, has loads of ability but in much need of matchday fitness Ebfleet are a good standard and three months of regular first team games for them in a competitive league will be loads better than the odd under 23s. I see a potential star in the fella eventually

Pete in Portugal

It's about preparing him for the first team. Nothing more !

I agree. The problem is that players can only develop their game up to a certain level, by playing in our U23 team. Then they need to play in, and against, senior sides to push on. Some, like Bayliss and Hyam have been good enough to go straight into our first team. Most of the others, like Allessani, Maycock etc. are only good enough to be on the edge of the first team squad, so rarely get to play at senior level. Loaning them out is a good way to give them that experience, in the hope that, at least some of them, will kick on and be good enough for our first team when they return.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's good he is getting mens football, but I would have thought that it should be with us really. He's impressed in u23's and seems to have more end product than Thomas.

I'm not really sure why he hasn't been given a chance, especially as some other players have and failed to shine.

Users who are viewing this thread