Alternative match thread for the Stoke game (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

i was stuck in Leeds city centre for the match today (had to take my son to have a gander at the Music Conservatoire)
Turned on my phone to discover we were 2-0 down, then my battery ran out at half time.
Knew we wouldn't turn it around when a bloke came up to me and offered me money ( thinking I was begging) whilst lurking outside a shopping centre with my dog, waiting for my wife to appear.

For the record, I turned down the money (wished I'd accepted it with a £20+ parking bill for the day)

Last edited:

mark82

i was stuck in Leeds city centre for the match today (had to take my son to have a gander at the Music Conservatoire)
Turned on my phone to discover we were 2-0 down, then my battery ran out at half time.
Knew we wouldn't turn it around when a bloke came up to me and offered me money ( thinking I was begging) whilst lurking outside a shopping centre with my dog, waiting for my wife to appear.

For the record, I turned down the money (wished I'd accepted it with a £20+ parking bill for the day)

Leeds is horrendous for parking.

Ashdown

Playing golf on Friday. Haven’t got a ticket and am not putting myself through CWR and Oggys fuck ups. He might be extra confused with it being a Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread