am concerned, questions ? (1 Viewer)

georgehudson

on fri sky blue interactive paul fletcher said, BR bought the land (old gas site), for 20m & sold it to tesco for 60m, so is there any proof of this ?
if so, where did this money go ?
why have CCFC financial affairs been continually been cloaked, or hidden ?
is the truth out there ?

rob9872

BR ripped us off so much in preceeding years he probably bought and sold it personally with all he made from the club independently of ccfc

emsiby

The land was brought for £20 million (not sure who paid for it) but only half of the lamd was sold to Tesco for £60 million. This went towards paying for the ground being built. The council and Higgs Trust stepped into pay the rest but not sure who owns land now.

torchomatic

and don't forget the massive bonus he paid himself for selling retail space to Tesco.

I would rather have a hundred Ken Dulieu's than one Bryan Richardson. If SiSU etc had done a tenth of what Richardson and his cronies - Hover, Elliott - had done then the SISU Out boys on here would have kittens.

Bryan Richardson is the single biggest reason we are staring relegation in the face. Yep, SISU have been complicit, but they didn't have much to work with.

Last edited:

TommyAtkins

and don't forget the massive bonus he paid himself for selling retail space to Tesco.

I would rather have a hundred Ken Dulieu's than one Bryan Richardson. If SiSU etc had done a tenth of what Richardson and his cronies - Hover, Elliott - had done then the SISU Out boys on here would have kittens.

Bryan Richardson is the single biggest reason we are staring relegation in the face. Yep, SISU have been complicit, but they didn't have much to work with.

Again, another sensible and pertinent post

Richardson - and Sir Geoffrey Robinson - ruined this club

The damage inflicted by them will take decades to repair

Macca

Agreed, BR was far more dangerous. Smarter and with more assets to play with

Vale87

The above comments are very valid and as we know BR was the biggest leech ever involved with CCFC, and is probably to blame for our position over the past few years.
In view of the situation I wonder if there is any way that the"confidentiality clause" which everyone seems to have adhered to re BR's dealings could be broken and the truth finally revealed?

TommyAtkins

The above comments are very valid and as we know BR was the biggest leech ever involved with CCFC, and is probably to blame for our position over the past few years.
In view of the situation I wonder if there is any way that the"confidentiality clause" which everyone seems to have adhered to re BR's dealings could be broken and the truth finally revealed?

Its the confidentality clause that Sir Geoff R insisted on that would be more interesting.....

StevieM

The story goes, apparently Richardson would work autonomously on these "deals" and then only after they were sealed he would present to the board the concluding outcome.

If this was so, then no matter who was on the board at the time could not stop a "done deal" which BR had completed, lets not forget that he had promoted his "accomplice" Hover from an office boy (Club secretary) to Chief Executive so he wasn't about to impede any wrong doings would he?

This led to atleast one CCFC accountant to quit the club because he refused to be part of what was happening.

It still leaves Sir Geoff, and Mr CCFC (an ever present until recently) who surely could have put the boot in to Richardson and vote him off the board for his misdemeanors BUT funnily enough they chose not to and also both must have been a party to the "gagging" clause on Richardsons final resignation and the events leading to it - why ?:thinking about:

I doubt if the truth will ever come out, Richardson materialised at Derby shortly after he left City (in the shit) and briefly was on their board but was kicked out very quickly.
Fuck knows what happened to Hover, he is probably holed up in a warmer climate living off his CCFC dosh, a horrible man with an answer for everything.

I always wanted the club to be rid of all of the above but sadly they have been replaced with our current mob, perhaps one day our Prince will come calling !!

Wrenstreetcarpark

Just for the record Geoffrey Robinson whilst still an MP has never ever been knighted. He could never be "Sir" Geoffrey with his record of being in the room at the time of the crime but somehow always slipping out leaving only a smell of red wine behind him.

Are you sure that the Newky Brun wasn't actually red wine?

mark82

The story goes, apparently Richardson would work autonomously on these "deals" and then only after they were sealed he would present to the board the concluding outcome.

If this was so, then no matter who was on the board at the time could not stop a "done deal" which BR had completed, lets not forget that he had promoted his "accomplice" Hover from an office boy (Club secretary) to Chief Executive so he wasn't about to impede any wrong doings would he?

This led to atleast one CCFC accountant to quit the club because he refused to be part of what was happening.

It still leaves Sir Geoff, and Mr CCFC (an ever present until recently) who surely could have put the boot in to Richardson and vote him off the board for his misdemeanors BUT funnily enough they chose not to and also both must have been a party to the "gagging" clause on Richardsons final resignation and the events leading to it - why ?:thinking about:

I doubt if the truth will ever come out, Richardson materialised at Derby shortly after he left City (in the shit) and briefly was on their board but was kicked out very quickly.
feck knows what happened to Hover, he is probably holed up in a warmer climate living off his CCFC dosh, a horrible man with an answer for everything.

I always wanted the club to be rid of all of the above but sadly they have been replaced with our current mob, perhaps one day our Prince will come calling !!

Club Secretary is not an office boy. It is one of the most senior roles in the club (or any business).

i agree and as always the fans sat back and allowed it same as what were doing whilst sisu are ripping the club apart

Brighton Sky Blue

Just for the record Geoffrey Robinson whilst still an MP has never ever been knighted. He could never be "Sir" Geoffrey with his record of being in the room at the time of the crime but somehow always slipping out leaving only a smell of red wine behind him.

Are you sure that the Newky Brun wasn't actually red wine?

He was downing it straight from the bottle!

Users who are viewing this thread