Am I thick (Read before you answer) (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Your not thick mate, but this is probably a made up figure by SISU, but don't worry tomorrow's statement on the Football Club will read:

"Coventry City in talks with large investment headed by Micky Mouse and Colonel Gadafi, who plan to invest as many turnips into the Football club to make it succesful. There plans are also to build a stadium on Cloud Nine that will hold 50,000 capacity, they also aim to sign Lionel Messi and Rick Waller to play up front for the Sky Blues next season."

Diehard Si

It was said in court.

It's the same debt we've always had from decades ago, only bigger now. It doesn't go away... Unless you write it off to yourself, convert it to equity, or have it reduced I'm admin.

The main issue I have isn't that it exists, we know that, it's that the 35m that Fisher promised in the summer had been converted to equity, hasn't been.

italiahorse

It was said in court.

It's the same debt we've always had from decades ago, only bigger now. It doesn't go away... Unless you write it off to yourself, convert it to equity, or have it reduced I'm admin.

The main issue I have isn't that it exists, we know that, it's that the 35m that Fisher promised in the summer had been converted to equity, hasn't been.

But in court it was ACL reclaiming 1.3M they would not be aware of any other so called debtors.
I need to go to bed I can't digest anymore. Thanks for trying.

Sub

apparantly we owed feck all in september but now we owe 60million :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: wonder where they hid all this debt and in now many different companies before dumping back at CCFC any ideas anybody ? (question not accusing anybody of coruption )

dongonzalos

So far SISU have said we won't sack managers anymore
They did
We are going to build a new stadium (I don't think we will)
The club won't go into administration (it has)
They shook hands saying they had a deal (they didn't)
They agreed a heads of terms to buy ACL (they didn't)
The said we may ground share with someone else
(We haven't)
They said the golden share is somewhere else
(The FA say it isn't)

For some reason when they say we have 60 million of debt
Not sure why but just a little feeling inside me says that this may not be correct

ccfcrob

Your not thick mate, but this is probably a made up figure by SISU, but don't worry tomorrow's statement on the Football Club will read:

"Coventry City in talks with large investment headed by Micky Mouse and Colonel Gadafi, who plan to invest as many turnips into the Football club to make it succesful. There plans are also to build a stadium on Cloud Nine that will hold 50,000 capacity, they also aim to sign Lionel Messi and Rick Waller to play up front for the Sky Blues next season."

Dont fancy Rick Waller that means we will be playong long ball to the big man

Users who are viewing this thread