Amadou Bakayoko - Confirmed 2 Year Deal (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

I wonder if the squad number won't be given until Cov know if they've been able to get Chaplin.

Fact Robins said Baka will be a fans favourite suggests he's first team ready and not for the U23.

Covstu

He surely will.

You don't pay that kind of money for a player at this level in order to go into the development squad.
Agree the age if him and money paid suggests he will be playing regularly or at least in the first team plans

vow

I actually promised my eldest a mcnulty shirt this season but obviously now I need a replacement. I’m going balls out and getting Baka!! ( unless we sign Chaplin, shhhh! )
Ffs, watch ya language....

Hobo

No way has he been signed for the development team. He is definitely a first team contender.

Otis

Out of pure interest why do you look to create a bitch match on nearly every thread? Try and cool down the sarcastic comments and responses and the site would work better.

Thank you.
Ooh, get you! ;)

Any poster just putting up statements of what IS going to happen should always be treated with caution, surely? Or do you have form of having inside information?

Oh and sarcasm is my middle name. I am totally chilled thank you very much. Almost to the point of horizontal!

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Esoterica

Out of pure interest why do you look to create a bitch match on nearly every thread? Try and cool down the sarcastic comments and responses and the site would work better.

Thank you.
If you don't want people to be sarcastic don't post such utter fucking nonsense in the first place and then the site would work even better.

GaryJones

I actually promised my eldest a mcnulty shirt this season but obviously now I need a replacement. I’m going balls out and getting Baka!! ( unless we sign Chaplin, shhhh! )
You can sort that out - no problem.
You can throw in a bonus scarf too!

vow

Thank you.
A bitch match??? Otis???

Try again m8.

djr8369

I can:

Everyone is looking for a direct replacement for McNulty... but life doesn't allow for those hand to glove fits.

Andreu, Hiwula and JCH have better records of scoring
at this level than Chaplin.

Bayliss, Allassani and Bakayoko have tremendous potential.

Then there is Jones and Shipley who can score goals at this level.

I would love Chaplin to sign but I do think fans have been sucked into his mythical status. After Saturday I think we can rock n roll with what we have got. But Chaplin and a good centre back would be icing on the cake.

I would also add that if you watch his vids he’s not much like Biamou or JCH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Guys this guy won’t be in the starting eleven and has been taken in to develop. He won’t be nowhere near the starting eleven for some time. He’s game time will be checkatrade games to start with. He’s not a wide player either he’s a centre forward. Don’t expect big things from him for a while.

NICK
He will play

CCFC54321 Well-Known Member
Oh no he won’t...

OTIS
He surely will.

You don't pay that kind of money for a player at this level in order to go into the development squad.

CCFC54321
Come back to me on this around Xmas time. He won’t get anywhere near moving the strikers we have at the club already.

Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho!

Merry Christmas!!

Egg on face me thinks.

Sky Blue Pete

NICK
He will play

CCFC54321 Well-Known Member
Oh no he won’t...

OTIS
He surely will.

CCFC54321
Come back to me on this around Xmas time. He won’t get anywhere near moving the strikers we have at the club already.

Ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho!

Merry Christmas!!

Egg on face me thinks.

Users who are viewing this thread