Amazing (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Love it. Imagine that times by 20 at Wembley in May.

giphy.gif

johnwillomagic

Thought the atmosphere was cracking on Tuesday - it's good anyway normally but thought this was probably the best away atmosphere of the lot this season - getting the three points also helps of course!

Terry Gibson's perm

At 47 sec bloke on the right nearly took my glasses off with his scarf, cracking night.
Bus back across Bristol was a quiet journey, all I had in my head was the Jamie Allen song.

Jamie Allen has a song I know somebody who will be very happy about that

johnb

Brilliant report again! I was in the away end and you know instantly when it’s a vocally good away support and it was. Our repertoire of songs is amazing and as a Bristol City supporter put it , it was like listening to a mobile juke box.

borastons

Jamie Allen baby, Jamie Allen whoaah (rinse and repeat!)
I've been wracking my brains trying to remember what tune it's from with no luck...humming into Shazam etc. I ask my 17 yo daughter who nails it in one...Don't You Want Me Baby. Not sure whether that's a result of her musical knowledge or my singing.

Ash

Allen’s reaction after the goal put a huge smile on my face. Just looks like they all genuinely give a shit about the club, not something we’ve always been able to enjoy seeing as City fans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash

Sorry, quoted the wrong video but you know what I mean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Was class. Done all aways this year bar Sheff Utd and Cardiff and this was my favourite. Notable mentions for Peterborough and Bournemouth support. I think the drummer was at all 3 and makes a difference too.

Users who are viewing this thread