An Apology to CCFC board (1 Viewer)

@richh87

Any comments I make are also my own, and not the views of Joy Sepalla or SISU.

SISU will bring this club to its knees.

wingy

ITs Important to mention that these are'nt the views of the BBC,lets go to .........................Travel.:facepalm::mad::(:blue:

TheHellion

Any comments I make are generally me talking absolute rubbish and should be ignored completely.........

Gray

Any comments I make I have copied and pasted from Wikipedia in a bid to make me look intelligent

wingy

cock wanker fuck slag twat
Any Comments.......... I make ...........are interspersed.........with expletives .....due to my......Tourettes syndrome

Edit; Failure

oakey

Any comments I make are not the views of the CCFC player called Oakey, Graham, an excellent right back from the 70s.
They are not the views of anyone called Oakey, as I am not called Oakey
They are not the views of anyone whose nickname is Oakey, as it isn't my nickname.
They are not the views of a real person as Oakey is an Internet handle, persona, pseudonym.
I can't even recall whether they are my real views or just those of my existence in cyberspace, which I am not sure, on an existential level, actually exists
So as I may not exist I am about to switch the kettle on, which I hope actually exists, as I'm thirsty.

scroobiustom

"Every" comment I make her is ill considered and will at some point in the future come back to bite me in the arm, or is it arse?

blueflint

what comments i make are purely to get a reaction not meant to upset or annoy anyone

torchomatic

I apologise for not blindly agreeing with Cloughie, R_B, Rich87, Ashdown, SBK and others. Sorry.

Tad

All comments I make are actually not from me but another company. Therefore, I've decided to send that company into administration in an attempt to weasel my way out of any trouble.

Joy Division

I'd rather have Hyldegaard in goal instead of Fabian Debec, just don't think he's good enough for this level.

Users who are viewing this thread