And for that reason I am out. (1 Viewer)

I am seething right now. We will start tomorrow on likely -15 we have been shafted by every fucker possible. How can the football league take anything me us, its their fault its come to this, ACL only rejected because the football league said it was ok to move to shitfields. Why couldn't the league just say take the 1m bond pay you debt and sort it out.

Oh and my dads a hearts fan, think that is my football days over.

hutch1972

I am seething right now. We will start tomorrow on likely -15 we have been shafted by every fucker possible. How can the football league take anything me us, its their fault its come to this, ACL only rejected because the football league said it was ok to move to shitfields. Why couldn't the league just say take the 1m bond pay you debt and sort it out.

But the bond isn't even payable for 3 years , by that time sisu will have done a runner !!

Grendel

But the bond isn't even payable for 3 years , by that time sisu will have done a runner !!

Done a runner? Do you know how pathetic and stupid you sound?

Bill Glazier

Doesn't sound that stupid to me. Sisu have already done a runner with the only actual asset the club had, Ryton. if they ever got their hands on the Ricoh you and I both know it would be in the hands of some Cayman Islands subsidiary before the ink dried - and then they'd still be bleating on about something else. They are literally impossible to deal with.

GaryPendrysEyes

Well they certainly did a runner with the rent they contracted to pay!

Talking about 'how pathetic and stupid you sound' Grendel you did say 'contracts are there to be broken' - hardly high moral ground stuff is it?

hutch1972

Why do you find the need to insult me ? I am neither pathetic or stupid so i await your apology !
Tell me though do you really think sisu will be here in 3 years ? and i'm not saying the club will be either.

Sba180

Why do you find the need to insult me ? I am neither pathetic or stupid so i await your apology !
Tell me though do you really think sisu will be here in 3 years ? and i'm not saying the club will be either.
Until they've got the Arena, i think they'll remain im afraid. Not a nice thought at all

hutch1972

Until they've got the Arena, i think they'll remain im afraid. Not a nice thought at all
I think they underestimated just how few would actually go to northhampton , should the home support only average 6 or 7 hundred they may have to re-think.
It really is important that even if we have a fantastic season our support should be away only , i realise how hard that will be for everyone including me and 3 sons but we should all stick to our principles and see if they are happy to continue funding a fantasy.

magpieexile

Follow non-league. I fell out of love with football about 15 years ago but about 5 years back I happened to be walking by my local sides ground just before three on a Saturday when they were at home. I went in on a whim and two hours later and £10 lighter (entrance, coffee & a pie) I was sold again. I've followed them home and away in the Northern Premier League for three years now and it's grand.

Sba180

I think they underestimated just how few would actually go to northhampton , should the home support only average 6 or 7 hundred they may have to re-think.
It really is important that even if we have a fantastic season our support should be away only , i realise how hard that will be for everyone including me and 3 sons but we should all stick to our principles and see if they are happy to continue funding a fantasy.

Couldn't agree more except for the 6 or 7 hundred. Will be more like 3 or 4 hundred

Covstu

This will drop the attendances more hopefully but we as fans need to make the point and get up the ricoh for the first home game

NTFC

Football League needs abolishing and being replaced by a capable organisation i.m.o. Its just a bunch of muppets in an office fu*king the game up royally.

Users who are viewing this thread