And the award for the most pathetic protest yet... (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Goes to the sky Blues Trust!

Just seen the photos - I thought they were looking for 50-100 people.

Did they even reach double figures?

Unbelievably pathetic!

Still at least they can pretend they did some good - Still they made sure their name was on the poster so if anyone does bother to take photos, then they will get even more coverage!

Are these spineless individuals so shameless they will not miss a single opportunity to raise their profile?

They have failed their membership, they have betrayed the club.

They are a sad disgraceful waste of space - a stain on the club. The sooner this lot are put out of our misery the better.

Shameless self publicists

Shame on you (but these people know no shame and there are no depths they will not stoop to!)

Watch the sbt trolls invade this thread - just as they claim I would invade theirs!

Yep you need to be an immoral hypocrite to get in in the trust!

skybluericoh

Did they even reach double figures

Unbelievably pathetic!

Still at least they can pretend they did some good - Still they made sure their name was on the poster so if anyone does bother to take photos, then they will get even more coverage!

Are these spineless individuals so shameless they will not miss a single opportunity to raise their profile?

They are a sad disgraceful waste of space - a stain on the club. The sooner this lot are put out of our misery the better.

Shame on you (but these people know no shame and there are no depths they will not stoop to!)

Watch the sbt trolls invade this thread - just as they claim I would invade theirs!

What did / have you done then? and where are the photos. Oh yeh had a go at SL on here, but could get on the phone in.

kg82

What have you done apart from some mental ramblings on an internet football forum?

hill83

The photos are on facebook.

And psgm, whilst it's not something I'd partake in myself, people are doing what they believe to be the right thing.
Meanwhile you are sat there breaking keyboards. Give it a rest.

Last edited:

Gaz

What I find pathetic is that you feel the need to create a negative thread about fellow cov fans.

surely it would be better to vent your anger/frustration at the people causing the problems at our club, rather than the ones who are trying to help.

covmark

Don't agree with it myself feel its pretty pointless, but fair play to them if they think it'll do some good

Hobo

You've seen the photos? It only looks like a few people?

Ah, so you weren't there actually protesting, leaving it to others and then feeling fit to criticise other people's efforts!

What have you organised apart from a load of hot air and confused statements typed IN BLOCk CAPITALS in the hope it makes what you haven't got to say more worthwhile.

And the award for the most pathetic protest yet

In third................................................... psgm1

In second................................................ psgm1

And the outright winner............................ psgm1

What a performance

Jim

The largest official supporters group for CCFC trying to highlight the clubs plight and raise awareness of an organisation that will grow more influential with more members?

Damn those self publicists..... Damn them to hell......

Sba180

still..at least they turned up, what did you do with your Saturday you moron?

Unbelievably pathetic!

simple_simon

Unbelievably pathetic!

PSGM1. Must go

letsallsingtogether

psgm1as you are a fully paid up member of the trust i would have thought you would have more respect dont worry about the £1.00 i paid it for you im good like that anyway there were 30 on the coach and about 15 turned up from the london area we also had a wimbledon fan and 1from york fair play to them all

SkyBlueUkeman

Oh do fuck off.

I'm not a massive fan of the Trust and think they could have, and can still do, some more, maybe mass protests in the city of coventry.

But at least they are doing something, and sitting on your left cheek because the right one is aching and moaning that its the chairs fault isn't helping anyone.

Grendel

Psgm1 should copy Nigel and do a hunger strike. He should start today and not start eating again until we play in the premiership.

It will get plenty of attention.

Go on, do it for the cause.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Have you just got up PSGM am surprised that after all you anger towards the trust you've now joined. Does that mean we can become buxom buddies? I do hope so. Anyway I'm glad you've joined and perhaps now I can return to the fold however one question are you admitting that you are a product of an incestuous relationship? Just a question

wingy

Psgm1 should copy Nigel and do a hunger strike. He should start today and not start eating again until we play in the premiership.

It will get plenty of attention.

Go on, do it for the cause.

Nah I reckon there's a slot for him at Talksport ,takeover Keys + Gray slot ,a la jon Gaunt shockjock style.:(

blueflint

Unbelievably pathetic!

what a shame they let psgm1 out of the asylum the other inmates must mjss his joviality

Flying Fokker

Unbelievably pathetic!

Yey. So predictable.

Covstu

really unbelievable post again by this idiot! Yes it was poorly attended but fair play to the few that attended.

TurkeyTrot

A point was made, raises the profile of our situation a little (hopefully) we could have done with PSGM on the coach, the windows were filthy and in need of a clean.

RFC

This nonsense is getting totally 'out-of-hand' IMHO and despite OUR individual thoughts and opinions we really need to dismiss the ownership debate, do you think Manchester United decided their OWNERSHIP?

Or Blackburn, or the vast majority of FL Clubs?

The answers NO and 'we are where we are' and my support has always been the FOOTBALL CLUB (Coventry City) and NOT THE OWNERS or BOARD of DIRECTORS), some have whom have allegedly 'ripped-us-off' in the past.

We need to focus on the 'Sky Blues', the Club And the Players, plus the future and not decry the OWNERS who've kept us afloat for many, many years.

I'm a very embarrassed 'Sky Blue Trust' member, of course I want us to play in the City but the 'SKY BLUE TRUST' need to ask a awful lot if questions regarding Coventry City Council & ACL -IMHO and the sooner the better

Who's been conned here?

TurkeyTrot

This nonsense is getting totally 'out-of-hand' IMHO and despite OUR individual thoughts and opinions we really need to dismiss the ownership debate, do you think Manchester United decided their OWNERSHIP?

The answers NO and 'we are where we are' and my support has always been the FOOTBALL CLUB (Coventry City) and NOT THE OWNERS or BOARD of DIRECTORS), some have whom have allegedly 'ripped-us-off' in the past.

We need to focus on the 'Sky Blues', the Club And the Players, plus the future and not decry the OWNERS who've kept us afloat for many, many years.

I'm a very embarrassed 'Sky Blue Trust' member, of course I want us to play in the City but the 'SKY BLUE TRUST' need to ask a awful lot if questions regarding Coventry City Council & ACL -IMHO and the sooner the bette

Who's been conned here?

What questions would you want asking of ACL/ CCC

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm a very embarrassed 'Sky Blue Trust' member, of course I want us to play in the City but the 'SKY BLUE TRUST' need to ask a awful lot if questions regarding Coventry City Council & ACL -IMHO and the sooner the better

Who's been conned here?

This bunch of owners will never be forgiven, unless they are intending to sell up in the very near future. If they intend to stick around and follow through with their existing plan, the only thing City fans will do to show their love of the club/contempt of the current direction is by the size of the away following (which, ironically may well grow next year). I for one intend to go to more away games to support the players. SISU/ODIOUS OUT!

Covcraig@bury

What a laugh this has turned out to be. Embarrassing doesn't come into it. I can't up load the pictures on my phone but when I'm back in the UK I will . 40 on a coach from the Ricoh to protest at a locked empty office ffs.
£1 well saved. The person who forward me the pictures said it was the biggest waste of time and money.
Follow the Trust,
I would rather follow the villa.
Shambles and embarrassing .
You are not and never will be the voice of Coventry city fans .

WFC

Only a complete nob could criticise something like this for lack of attendance when they are one of the ones that didn't attend.

To come on and say something is pathetic because he and other didn't joint in is criticising himself. The ones who have no reason to be criticised here are the people who actually went and did something positive.

To come on and basically criticise yourself like this you have to be a bit thick.

TurkeyTrot

What a laugh this has turned out to be. Embarrassing doesn't come into it. I can't up load the pictures on my phone but when I'm back in the UK I will . 40 on a coach from the Ricoh to protest at a locked empty office ffs.
£1 well saved. The person who forward me the pictures said it was the biggest waste of time and money.
Follow the Trust,
I would rather follow the villa.
Shambles and embarrassing .
You are not and never will be the voice of Coventry city fans .

Why can't you upload the pictures from your phone when you're not in e Uk? Do the instructions change to the language of the country you're in?

kg82

Only a complete nob could criticise something like this for lack of attendance when they are one of the ones that didn't attend.

To come on and say something is pathetic because he and other didn't joint in is criticising himself. The ones who have no reason to be criticised here are the people who actually went and did something positive.

To come on and basically criticise yourself like this you have to be a bit thick.

Think you've summed it up in your first sentence mate!

CJ_covblaze

Agree and thanks for your support. I can confirm that I won't be traveling to sit in your seat next season mate!

Covcraig@bury

Why can't you upload the pictures from your phone when you're not in e Uk? Do the instructions change to the language of the country you're in?
-----------
Lets just say I can't .
But at the same time don't have a pop at me. You need to look at your members in the trust.
I believe there are 2000 and around 40 turned up. 1 from Wimbledon the other from York. And 3 who I know that just went on a reccy.
So the strength is we all stick together as a unit ( the trust ). The more members the stronger we are !!!
Did the trust forget to tell their members they was going to London on a protest outside Sisu office ? Which was empty !!!!
Or have they jumped ship and realised the Trust are the biggest joke since comical Ali .
FFS you all really need to get to grips with yourself and have a reality check !!!

Users who are viewing this thread