And the award for the most pathetic protest yet... (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What a laugh this has turned out to be. Embarrassing doesn't come into it. I can't up load the pictures on my phone but when I'm back in the UK I will . 40 on a coach from the Ricoh to protest at a locked empty office ffs.
£1 well saved. The person who forward me the pictures said it was the biggest waste of time and money.
Follow the Trust,
I would rather follow the villa.
Shambles and embarrassing .
You are not and never will be the voice of Coventry city fans .
So you would follow the Villa? Well fuck off and follow them you thick c**t

shropshirecov

Only a complete nob could criticise something like this for lack of attendance when they are one of the ones that didn't attend.

To come on and say something is pathetic because he and other didn't joint in is criticising himself. The ones who have no reason to be criticised here are the people who actually went and did something positive.

To come on and basically criticise yourself like this you have to be a bit thick.

If anyone can speak with authority about a lack of attendance it's a Walsall fan

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Goes to the sky Blues Trust!

Just seen the photos - I thought they were looking for 50-100 people.

Did they even reach double figures?

Unbelievably pathetic!

Still at least they can pretend they did some good - Still they made sure their name was on the poster so if anyone does bother to take photos, then they will get even more coverage!

Are these spineless individuals so shameless they will not miss a single opportunity to raise their profile?

They have failed their membership, they have betrayed the club.

They are a sad disgraceful waste of space - a stain on the club. The sooner this lot are put out of our misery the better.

Shameless self publicists

Shame on you (but these people know no shame and there are no depths they will not stoop to!)

Watch the sbt trolls invade this thread - just as they claim I would invade theirs!

Yep you need to be an immoral hypocrite to get in in the trust!
Tell you what is embarrasing is that an eight year old lad who went showed more passion for Coventry City than you and your cronies now thats SHAMEFULL.

Covcraig@bury

Anyone seen the pictures being put up on Facebook? Pretty embarrassing I think. I'm all for people taking a stand, but I really can't see SISU moving on.

We've tried visits to their HQ before and I don't recall them having much of an effect.

Gray 04:57 PM 4 Hours Ago
its a good idea.... Needed more people there and needed to go on a day when they were people at sisu hq and FL....... Fair play to people who went today though

sw88 04:59 PM 4 Hours Ago

-------------

So What have the Trust achieved today in London ?
Feck all.
Even the six fingered inbreds from up th 69 are taking the piss.
And the Trust think they've done something of use for our club.
2000 members ? Are the Trust using the same accountancy firm as sisu ?
Where was the back bone of the Trust in their time of need .
Fecking nowhere to be seen .

SkyBlue_Bear83

Only a complete nob could criticise something like this for lack of attendance when they are one of the ones that didn't attend.

To come on and say something is pathetic because he and other didn't joint in is criticising himself. The ones who have no reason to be criticised here are the people who actually went and did something positive.

To come on and basically criticise yourself like this you have to be a bit thick.
Don't worry after a while you develop an immunity to his posts.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Anyone seen the pictures being put up on Facebook? Pretty embarrassing I think. I'm all for people taking a stand, but I really can't see SISU moving on.

We've tried visits to their HQ before and I don't recall them having much of an effect.

Gray 04:57 PM 4 Hours Ago
its a good idea.... Needed more people there and needed to go on a day when they were people at sisu hq and FL....... Fair play to people who went today though

sw88 04:59 PM 4 Hours Ago

-------------

So What have the Trust achieved today in London ?
Feck all.
Even the six fingered inbreds from up th 69 are taking the piss.
And the Trust think they've done something of use for our club.
2000 members ? Are the Trust using the same accountancy firm as sisu ?
Where was the back bone of the Trust in their time of need .
Fecking nowhere to be seen .
Told you once to fuck off to your spiriyual home Vile Park c**t

TurkeyTrot

Why can't you upload the pictures from your phone when you're not in e Uk? Do the instructions change to the language of the country you're in?
-----------
Lets just say I can't .
But at the same time don't have a pop at me. You need to look at your members in the trust.
I believe there are 2000 and around 40 turned up. 1 from Wimbledon the other from York. And 3 who I know that just went on a reccy.
So the strength is we all stick together as a unit ( the trust ). The more members the stronger we are !!!
Did the trust forget to tell their members they was going to London on a protest outside Sisu office ? Which was empty !!!!
Or have they jumped ship and realised the Trust are the biggest joke since comical Ali .
FFS you all really need to get to grips with yourself and have a reality check !!!
"Don't have a pop at me" ?
Eh, I asked a simple question.
Sensitive soul aren't you.

Covcraig@bury

Told you once to feck off to your spiriyual home Vile Park c-unit

-----------

Is that a threat from a trust member yet again. O dear that will not do.
You will be getting told off for breaking Trust rules broken . Then who will you have to pull your strings .
No wonder the protest was weak and a joke with people like you on the front line .

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Told you once to feck off to your spiriyual home Vile Park c-unit

-----------

Is that a threat from a trust member yet again. O dear that will not do.
You will be getting told off for breaking Trust rules broken . Then who will you have to pull your strings .
No wonder the protest was weak and a joke with people like you on the front line .
Last time I reply to you as Ive told your friend on here I'm not a member, no explanations,nothing else you carry on with your stupid posts and think that a little lad thinks more of this football club than you do or ever will so it was worth going to London just for that now go back to your computer and threaten some more people me if you like but I wont take it lightly:thinking about:

Steve.B50

What have I missed?
Left my phone on coach, but will get it back tomorrow.
Well done o everyone today, not great wether but a fun day out an they now know we exist, let's do another one soon.

Johnnythespider

Surely this award should be given in perpetuity to nigel when he starves himself for 24 hours.

Flying Fokker

This nonsense is getting totally 'out-of-hand' IMHO and despite OUR individual thoughts and opinions we really need to dismiss the ownership debate, do you think Manchester United decided their OWNERSHIP?

Or Blackburn, or the vast majority of FL Clubs?

The answers NO and 'we are where we are' and my support has always been the FOOTBALL CLUB (Coventry City) and NOT THE OWNERS or BOARD of DIRECTORS), some have whom have allegedly 'ripped-us-off' in the past.

We need to focus on the 'Sky Blues', the Club And the Players, plus the future and not decry the OWNERS who've kept us afloat for many, many years.

I'm a very embarrassed 'Sky Blue Trust' member, of course I want us to play in the City but the 'SKY BLUE TRUST' need to ask a awful lot if questions regarding Coventry City Council & ACL -IMHO and the sooner the better

Who's been conned here?

Could it be you?

psgm1

Banned
I love how the trust trolls expect a grown man to be as excitable as an 8 year old! Maybe the trolls are, but any grown up who acts like an 8 year old is not a grown up! This genius who supports the trust so vehemently he will not join it (yeah right - as sure as I am riding this yeti) still claims they are not a member, but will attend any event. So either they are so stingy they will notpay £1 to a cause they come on here and defend so hard (and fail) or they cannot afford a £1 (in which case they are lying about work commitments) or they are already a member (which means again they are a provable liar). By refusing to pay £1 what does this say about the "trust"?

It is laughable they claim this "protest" was for the benefit of sisu, but all yiou have to do is look how the crow about getting on sky, this proves their only objective was further publicity for the trust.

I mean if it were just a protest against the owners why was the trust logo embalzened on every single sign. Was the not one penny more campaign instigated by the trust? Certainly you would think so if you looked at their banners! I seem to remeber it was another poster on here. Maybe they were a trust member, maybe not, but it was most not started by the trustm, indeed there has been no mention of that campaign at all by the trust except on that banner with their hideous logo!

So we have a group hell-bent on self publicity, saying on one hand they only represent the trust (politician speak) and then you have their trolls saying they are the only voice! That is the real deluded thought.

BTW Has anyone seen a picture of any event were more than 30-40 people have attended? The "boycott" of the fa match was before this trust, since then this was the biggest - and that was because it was a jolly down to London. I wonder if it would have had a/4 had it been to northampton or anywhere else than London!

I long ago proved these people were nothing more than media whores, but todays shameful effort just highlighted this further.

You got me I confess - I am not as excitable as an 8 year old. But then again any man that is as excitable as an 8 year old you would have to worry about them!

How sad that they are constantly defended by a troll. And a troll who cannot or will not join the people who so ineffectively tries to defend!

The majority or right thinking people have seen the clique for what they are.

However, if the protest makes sisu turn round by Tuesday and say they are leaving I will happily post an apology saying the trust were right all along. If however the protest has no effect will the troll come on here and admit the protest was completely useless and will the trust come on admit it was a pure stunt to raise their profile?

Or will they not stand by their beliefs?

Watch the complete absence of humility of the tolls and the trust next week!

They sabotage their own case on a daily pathetic.

TurkeyTrot

I love how the trust trolls expect a grown man to be as excitable as an 8 year old! Maybe the trolls are, but any grown up who acts like an 8 year old is not a grown up! This genius who supports the trust so vehemently he will not join it (yeah right - as sure as I am riding this yeti) still claims they are not a member, but will attend any event. So either they are so stingy they will notpay £1 to a cause they come on here and defend so hard (and fail) or they cannot afford a £1 (in which case they are lying about work commitments) or they are already a member (which means again they are a provable liar). By refusing to pay £1 what does this say about the "trust"?

It is laughable they claim this "protest" was for the benefit of sisu, but all yiou have to do is look how the crow about getting on sky, this proves their only objective was further publicity for the trust.

I mean if it were just a protest against the owners why was the trust logo embalzened on every single sign. Was the not one penny more campaign instigated by the trust? Certainly you would think so if you looked at their banners! I seem to remeber it was another poster on here. Maybe they were a trust member, maybe not, but it was most not started by the trustm, indeed there has been no mention of that campaign at all by the trust except on that banner with their hideous logo!

So we have a group hell-bent on self publicity, saying on one hand they only represent the trust (politician speak) and then you have their trolls saying they are the only voice! That is the real deluded thought.

BTW Has anyone seen a picture of any event were more than 30-40 people have attended? The "boycott" of the fa match was before this trust, since then this was the biggest - and that was because it was a jolly down to London. I wonder if it would have had a/4 had it been to northampton or anywhere else than London!

I long ago proved these people were nothing more than media whores, but todays shameful effort just highlighted this further.

You got me I confess - I am not as excitable as an 8 year old. But then again any man that is as excitable as an 8 year old you would have to worry about them!

How sad that they are constantly defended by a troll. And a troll who cannot or will not join the people who so ineffectively tries to defend!

However, if the protest makes sisu turn round by Tuesday and say they are leaving I will happily post an apology saying the trust were right all along. If however the protest has no effect will the troll come on here and admit the protest was completely useless and will the trust come on admit it was a pure stunt to raise their profile?

When did this fascination with excitable 8 years olds start?

letsallsingtogether

You Need to stand by your own beliefs.
You have constantly come on here shouting blue murder. I went on the protest yesterday there were about 45 off us so we are going in the right direction first one was about 7.......
I was speaking to a City Supporter on the coach and he showed me pm's sent by you threatening him and asking where he lived, to which he has replied.
You really are a despicable man I have asked him to post them on here to show everyone what a scumbag you really are.

You say it was a Jolly,Well jolly's are usually free so we all went for free we never paid a penny well that's news to me, paid my way like everyone else and I am not even a member of the trust.

We are all doing what we believe in you just criticise everyone because you were not given credit on a couple of treads well fuckin grow up yourself. Look in the mirror and if it doesn't crack give yourself a smack

Prove me wrong show me the proof or are you really the lair that I believe you are??? :jerkit::jerkit:

letsallsingtogether

You Need to stand by your own beliefs.
You have constantly come on here shouting blue murder. I went on the protest yesterday there were about 45 off us so we are going in the right direction first one was about 7.......
I was speaking to a City Supporter on the coach and he showed me pm's sent by you threatening him and asking where he lived, to which he has replied.
You really are a despicable man I have asked him to post them on here to show everyone what a scumbag you really are.

You say it was a Jolly,Well jolly's are usually free so we all went for free we never paid a penny well that's news to me, paid my way like everyone else and I am not even a member of the trust.

We are all doing what we believe in you just criticise everyone because you were not given credit on a couple of treads well fuckin grow up yourself. Look in the mirror and if it doesn't crack give yourself a smack

Prove me wrong show me the proof or are you really the lair that I believe you are??? :jerkit::jerkit:

Jim

Was the not one penny more campaign instigated by the trust? Certainly you would think so if you looked at their banners! I seem to remeber it was another poster on here. Maybe they were a trust member, maybe not, but it was most not started by the trustm, indeed there has been no mention of that campaign at all by the trust except on that banner with their hideous logo!

The 'Not One Penny More' campaign was started by me and I have spoken to members of the board of the Sky Blue Trust regarding getting the trust involved and I am more than happy for them to promote the campaign. So before whinging about it, I suggest you check your facts.

And stop moaning about the SBT trying to raise publicity for themselves. Grow up. It is exactly the same as a charity advertising itself. In order to raise awareness and be more effective the Trust needs to get more and more members to show how large a voice they represent.

This is the largest supporters group for CCFC and at this point in time, given the possible fate of the club, I would be extremely concerned if they weren't all over the news.

Just imagine what you could have achieved if you spent your time on something positive instead of whinging constantly......

Big_Ben

Really Paul? That's an interesting comment.

Oh btw, welcome to the Sky Blue Trust! Just noticed on our database that you became member number 2221 this afternoon.

Sorry it's taken a few hours to welcome you. I've been in London actually doing something, rather than sat their SHOUTING.

I find it very disturbing that a Trust official should see fit to post what should be confidential information about members on an open forum. We now all know the OP's name and his membership number, when the use of a username quite clearly should give him some anonymity, even when posting views that are controversial.

You will note that this is not a post that either supports or attacks the OP's view, but one to express my disgust at the abuse of privileged information by a Trust official whose duty should be to uphold and respect confidentiality. How can we be confident that they are not abusing our information as well - maybe selling on to mailing lists, etc. I'm not saying that it is happening, but in the drive to increase membership and raise a fighting fund, who knows?

I joined the Trust and not only paid my pound but also made a donation of £20 to help the cause. I no longer want to be associated with such an unprofessional outfit. You can keep my money, but please delete any information you hold on me.

Last edited:

Hobo

Now that's a big chunk of self publicity.....and rather boring.

TurkeyTrot

I find it very disturbing that a Trust official should see fit to post what should be confidential information about members on an open forum. We now all know the OP's name and his membership number, when the use of a username quite clearly should give him some anonymity, even when posting views that are controversial.

You will note that this is not a post that either supports or attacks the OP's view, but one to express my disgust at the abuse of privileged information by a Trust official whose duty should be to uphold and respect confidentiality. How can we be confident that they are not abusing our information as well - maybe selling on to mailing lists, etc. I'm not saying that it is happening, but in the drive to increase membership and raise a fighting fund, who knows?

I joined the Trust and not only paid my pound but also made a donation of £20 to help the cause. I no longer want to be associated with such an unprofessional outfit. You can keep my money, but please delete any information you hold on me.

Ben, as membership secretary I can tell you he is not a member of the trust. The response was a p take in response the the constant abuse from the idiot. The number quoted is our total membership and not a membership number (we do need to integrate our two means to issue membership numbers) although if he does want to join and express his frustrations in a more positive way we would be happy for him to do so.

letsallsingtogether

Yes and if he can't afford the pound I would willingly pay it for him:p
Ben, as membership secretary I can tell you he is not a member of the trust. The response was a p take in response the the constant abuse from the idiot. The number quoted is our total membership and not a membership number (we do need to integrate our two means to issue membership numbers) although if he does want to join and express his frustrations in a more positive way we would be happy for him to do so.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but we can do so much better on or own without a fan based organisation what ever they are called???:eek::eek:

Sorry about that must have lost it for a moment...:p
The 'Not One Penny More' campaign was started by me and I have spoken to members of the board of the Sky Blue Trust regarding getting the trust involved and I am more than happy for them to promote the campaign. So before whinging about it, I suggest you check your facts.

And stop moaning about the SBT trying to raise publicity for themselves. Grow up. It is exactly the same as a charity advertising itself. In order to raise awareness and be more effective the Trust needs to get more and more members to show how large a voice they represent.

This is the largest supporters group for CCFC and at this point in time, given the possible fate of the club, I would be extremely concerned if they weren't all over the news.

Just imagine what you could have achieved if you spent your time on something positive instead of whinging constantly......

simple_simon

This PSGM1 person is a pain in the arse.
Lets all just blank him, even I am starting to look out for his posts and even though I never read them (to bloody long & boring) do find myself wanting to reply even if to remind him of what a Wanker he is.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Lets all just blank him, even I am starting to look out for his posts and even though I never read them (to bloody long & boring) do find myself wanting to reply even if to remind him of what a Wanker he is.
I like him it just shows that that little Owens class has children with different views and the same educational standards are maintained in Greater Manchester

Hobo

Simon, I don't know you, but with views like that it just shows Thatchers idea of Care In The Community just isn't working!

Evo1883

i read the first 3 lines then just thought "Dickhead" and stopped reading :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread