Andy Thorn Rumour Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluebolland

What exactly, are the rumours surrounding Andy Thorn? I heard he canceled training because he'd been out on the binge, but I can't believe that, can I?

Are there any other rumours from unhappy wives, or ex-players, mcPake being one of them? It seems incredibly unprofessional...

torchomatic

I'm sure people will continue to make up stuff and post it on here like you have, OP.

Sick Boy

Why would the poster who posted the claims of Baker's wife lie?

I have heard similar stories since last xmas, why would it be so hard to believe?

torchomatic

Why wouldn't he? He said it was last year. Why not put it on last year? Why would Baker's wife tell a complete stranger the ins and outs of the club?

Gaz

Oh dear, is this where the forum is really going now ...

cmoncity

The reason hes gone is that he had a physical confrontation with 2 players after the game and waggot had an official complaint handed to him.

Nick

Administrator
I heard he had a three some with fisher and murphys wives. He didnt invite rods thats why she was bitter!

theprince

The reason hes gone is that he had a physical confrontation with 2 players after the game and waggot had an official complaint handed to him.
Happens all the time in football, there was a story that when Ipswich manager the late Bobby Robson had a proper fist fight with a player in the dressing room and ended with both in the bath slugging it out. The player was still at the club years later.

skybluedaze

Some of the rumours are very funny, i'll miss the AT entertainment factor. A colourful character to say the least. Reality is he didn't do a very good job from start to finish. I do think he has actually assembled a good team for League 1, but he was never going to be able to inspire them with his slovenly ways. Cov would have always fallen short with his management style. Cheerio AT.

skybluejack10

Why wouldn't he? He said it was last year. Why not put it on last year? Why would Baker's wife tell a complete stranger the ins and outs of the club?

it's true, i really respect thorn, i don't like the amount of criticism he's had to cope with but unfortunately he does have that side to him, coming from bakers wife and carl used to feel guilty so went on runs and stuff to keep fit.
She used to sit behind us every game

i didnt post it last year about bakers wife because i wasn't on this forum then...

skybluejack10

grayson got sacked from leeds because he was having an affair with the secretary who half the players had been with too! From there he lost respect from the squad and the owners were obviously unhappy. There's always more to sackings than what are really told...

skybluebeduff

If he was fighting then'll we never know why because the first rule of fight club is.......... we don't talk about fight club!! :slap:

He was at Tesco though with his car radio on loud headbanging to this tune though....www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCsrOBzlXU

:claping hands:

Last edited:

shy_tall_knight

Not sure about these rumours about cancelling training sessions etc... that level of misconduct would have been leaked and even SISU would have acted on it earlier. Not sure AT would be needed to take all training sessions - coach / assistant manager could take the training session. CWR did comment after the game that this season AT most match seemed really down, maybe there was no fight left in him.

As for the fat bird in the ticket office not even his preferred diamond formation would conquer that.

Users who are viewing this thread