Angry Michael Doyle - Tom Davies (1 Viewer)

TakeMeHome

Just listened to the nii lamptey podcast. They reckon that the Angry Michael Doyle account is run by Tom Davies??

Surely not?

CovInEssex

Is it balls, I imagine Tom Davies has better things to do than spend 15 hours a day on the internet seeking approval from strangers. (Some of the stuff is funny, but some is very ‘try hard’)

Evo1883

It’s not , the person who runs the page come out and said so today , angrymichaeldoyle retweeted the tweet so check it out

rob9872

Is it balls, I imagine Tom Davies has better things to do than spend 15 hours a day on the internet seeking approval from strangers. (Some of the stuff is funny, but some is very ‘try hard’)
Yep totally agree and therefore sincerely hope it isn't anyone inside the club, as it could be unsettling which is something we really don't need this week of all weeks

pusbccfc

Tom Davies is a funny fucker though. Takes the piss out of Grimmer on the daily.

Greggs

That Carl Baker one hahahahaha! Nice combination Davies is, team meathead and comedian!

Mucca Mad Boys

I've seen a few tweets that would make me think it was definitely him, however, earlier posts then made comments about SISU, Mark Robins and other stuff make it unlikely to be squad player. If it is actually Davies, it could land him in some serious trouble...

Either way, with context, some of the content is actually hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread