Angry (1 Viewer)

Cavan O'Doherty

I know, I know! But as I say I was provoked!
I'm actually in the camp that says we should make a big statement at Wembley, (though I wouldn't go for disrupting the game), but if people aren't for that it should be respected.
It will be interesting to see what happens from now till the end of the season that's for sure.

duffer

to be honest, I was reading this thread and it's littered with people making sly digs about fellow supporters. Your post wasn't the worse but just the one I reacted to.
I firmly believe the fanbase needs to show a united front, banding round insults like spineless and no backbone about people you disagree with isn't going to help.

Exactly this. It's bad enough our own fans trying to tell everyone what to do and think without having someone from another club coming on here to do it.

Seriously, there's a twat on here basically saying that if you don't agree with protesting that you'd let Fisher sleep with your wife. It's pricks like this that put me off any kind of protest, because I wouldn't want to align myself with a scum-sucking ameoba capable of saying that sort of shit to a fellow fan. Unreal.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Exactly this. It's bad enough our own fans trying to tell everyone what to do and think without having someone from another club coming on here to do it.

Seriously, there's a twat on here basically saying that if you don't agree with protesting that you'd let Fisher sleep with your wife. It's pricks like this that put me off any kind of protest, because I wouldn't want to align myself with a scum-sucking ameoba capable of saying that sort of shit to a fellow fan. Unreal.
To be put off a protest because of a couple of anonymous posters on here. Unreal

Cavan O'Doherty

There are some that absolve Sisu from any blame in this fiasco, and my post was not directed at anyone in particular. Why would you throw insults at me? I haven't to you, and if you're in my position now you would think that you were the one who's "scum" and a "prick".

dadgad

Calm down.
This is about Wembley and a further
opportunity to direct our anger at something positive.
Fine if people want to go there to cheer on the lads but for the vast majority that ship has sailed.

clint van damme

There are some that absolve Sisu from any blame in this fiasco, and my post was not directed at anyone in particular. Why would you throw insults at me? I haven't to you, and if you're in my position now you would think that you were the one who's "scum" and a "prick".

I honestly haven't met anyone who absolves sisu of any blame.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Let's get the trust to start a fund for a massive and I mean massive flag. All chip a quid in, sky blue background skull and crossbones with Sisu out, hate Fisher love city needs to be 30 by 20 meters or so. Just a suggestion so don't shoot the messenger needs to be behind the goal and passed round. Maybe even one with would you trust Sisu with your money look what they've done to us.

clint van damme

There aren't many on here as quick as you ' to point the finger and bare their teeth
At fellow supporters. TBH

I'm not squeaky clean I'll admit, but calling people spineless and sisu lovers just because they want to support their team is a piss take to be honest.

Nick

Administrator
Same as saying to kill the club.

Too many Arsene Wengers on here who don't seem to see things because they put SISU OUT on the end but if anybody mentions it then they are dividing fans.

clint van damme

Same as saying to kill the club.

Too many Arsene Wengers on here who don't seem to see things because they put SISU OUT on the end but if anybody mentions it then they are dividing fans.
that is the cardinal sin!!

Nick

Administrator
that is the cardinal sin!!

It's the whole "well what are you doing about it" if you pull somebody up giving it the spineless talk.

I don't agree with a fair few people on here but with most you know at 3PM on a Saturday you are all on the same side for a couple of hours! Look at the threads about "which players do you remember from this shirt".

People need to remember what they are angry about.

The bestthing is, so many who give it the spineless line have dropped it to go to Wembley anyway and would if there was a big cup draw.

clint van damme

It's the whole "well what are you doing about it" if you pull somebody up giving it the spineless talk.

I don't agree with a fair few people on here but with most you know at 3PM on a Saturday you are all on the same side for a couple of hours! Look at the threads about "which players do you remember from this shirt".

The bestthing is, so many who give it the spineless line have dropped it to go to Wembley anyway and would if there was a big cup draw.

I've said it on here many times, one think that stuck with me from the trust evening at the Albany club was the guy from Pompey trust talking about how difficult it was to pull supporters together, think we could all do our bit towards that aim.

Nick

Administrator
I've said it on here many times, one think that stuck with me from the trust evening at the Albany club was the guy from Pompey trust talking about how difficult it was to pull supporters together, think we could all do our bit towards that aim.

Yep, it needs to look at the common ground and see when people do get on.

For example on here the best threads are the one like that kit thread, the one about the legacy fund etc. Needs to focus on that sort of thing / about CCFC and that would pull people together. The sort of thing that Jim Brown and Deano can do.

Cavan O'Doherty

Here we go. The most divisive poster on here:yawn:

Nick

Administrator

giphy.gif

Guess you have missed things?

oakey

We, the fans that are left are the patient ones.
But a patient person is on a long, slow fuse, but when we reach the flashpoint it's one hell of an explosion.

dadgad

Inane as well.

The conspicuous show of unity is what Wembley offers. Given many people will carry with them the desire to make this club great again this is probably the best opportunity to pull together alongside the anger.

clint van damme

Inane as well.

The conspicuous show of unity is what Wembley offers. Given many people will carry with them the desire to make this club great again this is probably the best opportunity to pull together alongside the anger.

I agree, (not about Nick being inane, I don't agree with that!), but a chance for some unity and for a protest but nothing disruptive. That's why I'd go for the giant banner or the plane fly over alongside the usual chanting. Might not make any difference but who knows?

Cavan O'Doherty

I agree, (not about Nick being inane, I don't agree with that!), but a chance for some unity and for a protest but nothing disruptive. That's why I'd go for the giant banner or the plane fly over alongside the usual chanting. Might not make any difference but who knows?
The plane would be a good idea. As for the banner I'm sure Wembley have restrictions on banners. Could be wrong though

Nick

Administrator
Inane as well.

The show of unity is about CCFC and the fans.

CCFC is the thing everybody has in common.

Bit late for you to give it that now we are at Wembley though. It's all well an good saying "stand together because we are at wembley" but jesus christ, most of the time at games the fans are together anyway whether it is Wembley or not, no matter their views. Everybody has their had in their hands after missed chance of a screw up, everybody cheers a goal, everybody jumps up giving it loads if the players have a shove etc etc.

Just because people are "making exceptions" to go to Wembley it doesn't make it any different to every other game where fans are pretty much together.

Another one with super strong principles with strong views on other fans now going against it. What as it about your backbone and other fans being worms?

clint van damme

The plane would be a good idea. As for the banner I'm sure Wembley have restrictions on banners. Could be wrong though

sounds right to be honest. Not been for 30 years so not to sure on their do and dont's! But you never see any massive banners at England games.

Cavan O'Doherty

sounds right to be honest. Not been for 30 years so not to sure on their do and dont's! But you never see any massive banners at England games.
It's a shame. Could of been quite effective if it was something like the skull and cross bones flag that we seen at Sheffield United. I'm sure the trust will think of something, hopefully it's not half hearted like that Joy Seppala witch episode:emoji_expressionless:

dadgad

The show of unity is about CCFC and the fans.

CCFC is the thing everybody has in common.

Bit late for you to give it that now we are at Wembley though. It's all well an good saying "stand together because we are at wembley" but jesus christ, most of the time at games the fans are together anyway whether it is Wembley or not, no matter their views. Everybody has their had in their hands after missed chance of a screw up, everybody cheers a goal, everybody jumps up giving it loads if the players have a shove etc etc.

Just because people are "making exceptions" to go to Wembley it doesn't make it any different to every other game where fans are pretty much together.

Another one with super strong principles with strong views on other fans now going against it. What as it about your backbone and other fans being worms?

What the fuck are you on about?
You sound confused.

SkyBlueCharlie

I think they are size restrictions, CJ posted about the process I think.

Does this help?
'Supporters may bring a flag into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
It does not have an attached flag pole
In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1 metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag
It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message

**Please note that flag poles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length the flag / pole is.

If a supporter arrives at Wembley Stadium and their flag does not come under the above points, and they have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and not allowed into the Stadium.'

steve82

Let's get the trust to start a fund for a massive and I mean massive flag. All chip a quid in, sky blue background skull and crossbones with Sisu out, hate Fisher love city needs to be 30 by 20 meters or so. Just a suggestion so don't shoot the messenger needs to be behind the goal and passed round. Maybe even one with would you trust Sisu with your money look what they've done to us.

I'm as the same opinion, can be used weekly till we get our club back! Keep it in general stadium requirements...
Get buckets at the turnstiles and generate the funds. Only a few hundred to a thousand quid required I'd imagine. 50p £1 by each supporter should generate it easily in a match day or two.
CJ what's the chances?

Users who are viewing this thread