Anjem Choudary due to be released from prison (1 Viewer)

tommydazzle

Anyone for crowd funding someone to attend his meetings and laugh at loud. It's hard to be taken seriously if you're continually ridiculed. Or maybe someone with a tuba playing the Laurel and Hardy tune every time he walked down the street.

Captain Dart

then he got religion, became a total c**t and wants to kill the kafir.

Grendel

Yeah and treated with more respect from his followers for being a martyr! Duh!

The notion of martyrdom is hugely overstated. In fact it would only apply anyway if this character went willingly to his Maker (in the same way he has encouraged others to go on death missions) - the truth would be an awakening for his cult. The look of fear and panic as the rope was placed on his neck and the scream as it snapped.

The realisation will be there is no Mecca. Just a pathetic thug and a coward who knew the only life he has has ended as soon as the trapdoor opened.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The notion of martyrdom is hugely overstated. In fact it would only apply anyway if this character went willingly to his Maker (in the same way he has encouraged others to go on death missions) - the truth would be an awakening for his cult. The look of fear and panic as the rope was placed on his neck and the scream as it snapped.

The realisation will be there is no Mecca. Just a pathetic thug and a coward who knew the only life he has has ended as soon as the trapdoor opened.
And someone is going to be there to witness his hanging, video it for his mates and watch as the look of fear and panic fill his face? I don't think so. His followers will simply make up the story that he went to his death as a martyr for Islam. Get real!

Grendel

And someone is going to be there to witness his hanging, video it for his mates and watch as the look of fear and panic fill his face? I don't think so. His followers will simply make up the story that he went to his death as a martyr for Islam. Get real!

Chowdray would appeal - counter appeal - and appeal even more for his release - why if this was his desire - to go to meet his maker.

The only one who needs to get real is you. If you read up on his followers they believe he is a martyr now for enduring his time in a uk prison.

It’s the same as that murdering c**t Sands. His martyrdom consisted of starving himself to death and dying in his own excrement. What a hero.

Houchens Head

Chowdray would appeal - counter appeal - and appeal even more for his release - why if this was his desire - to go to meet his maker.

The only one who needs to get real is you. If you read up on his followers they believe he is a martyr now for enduring his time in a uk prison.

It’s the same as that murdering c**t Sands. His martyrdom consisted of starving himself to death and dying in his own excrement. What a hero.
Leave Bobby out of this, c**t!

Houchens Head

The smallest beach in the UK - Bobby Sands
Splitting my fucking sides laughing at that one, you twat! Is that what you call humour! Jesus H Christ! My 8 year old great grandson could come up with something better than that!

Grendel

Splitting my fucking sides laughing at that one, you twat! Is that what you call humour! Jesus H Christ! My 8 year old great grandson could come up with something better than that!

Good - I also hope you educate your grandson that filth like sands are rotting forever in a deeply unpleasant place

Houchens Head

Good - I also hope you educate your grandson that filth like sands are rotting forever in a deeply unpleasant place
My great-grandson is a proud Paddy pal. He already knows what he believes in! Be very careful of your choice of words.
Now go and slip into something more comfortable. Like a fucking coma!

Houchens Head

Oh, and don't bother replying. I'm blocking you. I can't stand any more of your inane fucking drivel!

Houchens Head

To most...

What's even more irritating are these plastic paddy's you get everywhere. I mean, if you love Ireland all that much, why are you not back over there, contributing to the economy etc etc.
Be careful with your racist remarks sunshine. You can be reported and arrested for that. You're treading on thin ice there.

Houchens Head

Please highlight the racism? Unless you're referring to the 'Paddy' remark?
"I mean, if you love Ireland all that much, why are you not back over there, contributing to the economy etc etc." This is racist. Telling someone they should go back to their country.

Captain Dart

Can we stick to discussing the released terrorist recruited & hate preacher.
If you wanna debate Irish matters start a new thread please.

Users who are viewing this thread