Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Westendlad

Heard and seen lots on the Anniversary of the Manchester bombing today. Very sad. Also was the 5th Anniversary of the slaughter of Lee Rigby....I didn't see anything ???

Kingokings204

I also saw it was 11 years since Madeleine McCann also the other week. That’s still not been solved yet. Probably never will be

shmmeee

Heard and seen lots on the Anniversary of the Manchester bombing today. Very sad. Also was the 5th Anniversary of the slaughter of Lee Rigby....I didn't see anything ???

Maybe his family didn’t want it?

Are we celebrating terrorist acts now?

Westendlad

Not celebrating at all. More remembering and it would of been only right that the media remembered too.

wingy

Not celebrating at all. More remembering and it would of been only right that the media remembered too.
I wonder If it was significant in any way that he was also a Mancunion,although I realise not all those that died were.
Edit;- Or that the date was relative?

Westendlad

The date Wingy...Same date but Lee's last day was 5 years ago. Don't get me wrong. The Manchester bombing was heartbreaking but what happened to Lee Rigby made me shudder and i'll always remember that day.

wingy

The date Wingy...Same date but Lee's last day was 5 years ago. Don't get me wrong. The Manchester bombing was heartbreaking but what happened to Lee Rigby made me shudder and i'll always remember that day.
Yeah I get you.
Sad that he got overlooked and I wonder If any of those nutter bastards took inspiration targeting that date, not necessarily that event or venue?

Users who are viewing this thread