ANNOUNCE CITY UNSEEN (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What a shit away changing room.

Yeah I thought that, small and pokey, in other words 💩💩💩

djr8369

Absolutely love these unseen videos, they are great to show the fans the players human side.

Shame DVDs are obsolete as a few years back the club could have easily packaged these all up at the end of the season as a review. I'd have been all over them.
I watched loads of them last night on YT and thought the same. Something that stood out as well was that earlier in the season the spirit seemed really good but at the time there were a couple of posters trying to plant the idea there was no team spirit and a lot of the new lads didn’t fit in.

Alkhen

I watched loads of them last night on YT and thought the same. Something that stood out as well was that earlier in the season the spirit seemed really good but at the time there were a couple of posters trying to plant the idea there was no team spirit and a lot of the new lads didn’t fit in.
Yeah there were a couple of posters that made themselves look really silly. Jumping on any grain of negativity to push some weird agenda. Proper sad.

The team spirit and general mood around the club seems the best I can remember.

Alkhen

I stumbled across a YouTube user that had uploaded Coventry City season reviews from between 1986 & 2006 the other day.

Well worth a browse

Struck me how much better the content the club put out now is.. I know it's a digital age and much easier but the behind the scenes stuff is so engaging.

Covcraig@bury

Laurence saying listening to us fan’s singing Live and Die in these Towns ( passion) this needs to be sung full version all the time … just my opinion

Sky Blue Harry H

Anybody else hink Torp looked a bit bemused by the singing early on (to be fair, he may not have known the lyrics - just amused me)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Anybody else hink Torp looked a bit bemused by the singing early on (to be fair, he may not have known the lyrics - just amused me)
Like lots of other people .

skybluericoh

Laurence saying listening to us fan’s singing Live and Die in these Towns ( passion) this needs to be sung full version all the time … just my opinion
It is a great song but the only rousing element for me is
we live and die
we live and die in these towns
Don't let it get you down
Don't let t it get you down now
Not sure how that would sound on it's own?

nunchuckas

It is a great song but the only rousing element for me is
we live and die
we live and die in these towns
Don't let it get you down
Don't let t it get you down now
Not sure how that would sound on it's own?
On it's own, that bit would sound naff.

If by some miracle the majority of the fanbase could learn the verses, then it would sound pretty epic if we sang that, getting louder as it gathered momentum, and then culminated with one rendition of this (with a suitable pause before the 'don't let it drag you down now' bit.

But most of our fans can't even be arsed to learn the sakamoto song, so we have no hope of that.

Users who are viewing this thread