Annoying game to take your mind off the managerial situation (1 Viewer)

The Penguin

I got 94, but haven't been since 2000.

Tell you what though, some names there are completely unfamiliar. Who the flan are Ady Williams and Matt Heath?

And there was a season where Morten Hyldgaard appeared the most in goal?????

jabharty

Missed 1 from the last 7 seasons, but it turned out to be Kieran Westwood's name spelt wrong. It was Kieran, and then Kieren...

The Penguin

There's another one on there which is to name all players from 1992 - today.

I'm sure there are players missing from the list, but even so......jeez we've seen some duds turn out in Sky Blue over the years!

torchomatic

Barry Quinn, Ady Williams for a start.

There's another one on there which is to name all players from 1992 - today.

I'm sure there are players missing from the list, but even so......jeez we've seen some duds turn out in Sky Blue over the years!

SkyBlueScottie

126, oddly got the older squads much easier than last seasons squad, struggled for the period of 2002 - 2003 as I had to give up my season ticket due to buying a house and having kids. Good quiz though to keep me occupied in my sick bed.

CTID

Strange how your mind goes blank for a moment and youve only named last seasons team so far! haha

Apparently the 11 are picked from number of appearances during the season...so where is Pete NdLovu?? Didnt we still have him in 96?

Mucca Mad Boys

Like I said earlier : who the flan is Ady Williams? Seriously, I do not remember this bloke at all.

Quinn, on the other hand..... :facepalm:

I remember him! He signed from Reading and he made his debut when I was mascot v Preston!

SkyBluePryce

109- couldn't spell 'Hedman' :facepalm: thought it was 'headman' lol. that is an annoying game! when you see the answers- you're like OF COURSE!!! bet everyone forgot beuzelin!

Nick

Administrator
Strange how your mind goes blank for a moment and youve only named last seasons team so far! haha

Apparently the 11 are picked from number of appearances during the season...so where is Pete NdLovu?? Didnt we still have him in 96?

Yep we had Ndlovu so no idea where he was :(

SkyBlue_Bear83

Keogh doesn't even appear I don't think in the Boothroyd season on that when he played every game

@jabharty you only need to enter surnames :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread