Another nice positive article in the CT (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just flicking through Twitter and kieran Crowley's answered a load of questions, etc and gave him grief about his back of a fag packet maths.... Well worth a read

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hill83

But my precious opinions

mzvE3.gif

Brylowes

Did anyone else notice,
This thread completely lost it's way at 1-47 this afternoon.
The same time OSB58 pointed out an anomaly in the accounts.
Funny that,
Two days of posts about the accounts, and then it's Juggy's a Lemo bootboy.
:angelic:

Brylowes

Did anyone else notice,
This thread completely lost it's way at 1-47 this afternoon.
The same time OSB58 pointed out an anomaly in the accounts.
Funny that,
Two days of posts about the accounts, and then it's Juggy's a Lemo bootboy.
:angelic:
I mean about what I said above, would you not agree the thread changed tack after that post.

Grendel

I mean about what I said above, would you not agree the thread changed tack after that post.
The op is about Juggy and his article so that's on topic.

Brylowes

Didn't notice anything different to usual to be honest.
Posters who are always quick to point out why people are wrong to not trust SISUs accounting,
Then have no opinion at all about what OSB58 pointed out., just sailed on by like he never said it.

NorthernWisdom

Posters who are always quick to point out why people are wrong to not trust SISUs accounting,
Then have no opinion at all about what OSB58 pointed out., just sailed on by like he never said it.

I'm sure OSB can speak for himself, but he hasn't pointed anything out, just asked a question.

As I'm not an accountant, I'm not able to answer that question. I'll stick to where I *do* have some skills... ;)

Grendel

It didn't follow the line of discussion the thread was on .

It's a nice try council boy but you look even more of a moron than you usually do

stupot07

Not really, I read it. OSB said he cant work out what the accounts mean but is sure there is an explanation for it. I'm sure if he said "look sisu are syphoning off money here's the proof" then we would be discussing that, not Juggys back of a fag packet maths that have absolutely no merit.

Did you comment on osbs post other then the "look no ones noticed"? If you have bi opinion about what OSB has posted why do you expect everyone to?

sticker

End of the day, i disagree with Juggy on a lot of topics, i know him quit well, hes the only one who actually asks questions, he goes home and away and is as passionate as anyone who watches them. If your happy with everything the owners have done to the club i would question your loyalty, end of the day hes asking questions the coventry evening telegraph wont

Brylowes

Not really, I read it. OSB said he cant work out what the accounts mean but is sure there is an explanation for it. I'm sure if he said "look sisu are syphoning off money here's the proof" then we would be discussing that, not Juggys back of a fag packet maths that have absolutely no merit.

Did you comment on osbs post other then the "look no ones noticed"? If you have bi opinion about what OSB has posted why do you expect everyone to?

No he said he can't account for that 1 anomaly in the accounts, stressed there's probably an
explanation for it ( could well be ) I just wondered why people who are normally so diligent
Completely glossed over it . That's all

Brylowes

So here is the anomaly
Cash flow statements indicate how actual cash has been utilised in the business - ie non cash accounting adjustments like depreciation are excluded

Player calculated sales total 15.9m. The profit on those sales as declared in the accounts 13.72m. The entries on the cash flow statements 2008 to 2015 total 12.76m actually received. Difference Calculated sales to cash flow total is 3.15m
(calculated sale price is original cost less accumulated amortisation plus the profit)
Player purchases 7.86m. The entries on the cash flow statements actually paid out 7.26m

Shouldn't the cost on the balance sheet of players bought equal the figure on the cash flow statement (some years it did) ?
Shouldn't, even allowing for staged payments and add ons cash received even out to pretty much the same figure as sales value?
2012 calculated value of Player sales 3.19m figure on cash flow statement 935K
Some years there was no difference

I cant explain it but sure there will be a reason. Perhaps I am looking at it wrongly. No I am not saying anything is wrong only that I do not understand the entries
Discus.
Or not as the case may be !

chiefdave

No he said he can't account for that 1 anomaly in the accounts, stressed there's probably an
explanation for it ( could well be ) I just wondered why people who are normally so diligent
Completely glossed over it . That's all
If OSB, who has studied the accounts in great detail, doesn't know how is anyone else going to know?
You could flip your question round and ask why OSB raised it now (not suggesting anything to be clear just saying its not a big deal).

ccfc92

If OSB, who has studied the accounts in great detail, doesn't know how is anyone else going to know?
You could flip your question round and ask why OSB raised it now (not suggesting anything to be clear just saying its not a big deal).

One poster seems to believe he's a financial whizz, why doesn't he tell OSB.

Brylowes

I'm not an acountant so I'm probably wrong , but doesn't that look like money is unaccounted for
Like I say I'm probably wrong, would be handy if OSB 58 came on to explain what it means.
It's just the sort of thing people on here usually discuss.

ccfc92

I'm not an acountant so I'm probably wrong , but doesn't that look like money is unaccounted for
Like I say I'm probably wrong, would be handy if OSB 58 came on to explain what it means.

Discuss? HA! :D

stupot07

And we will do when he works it out what it means and explains it to us. Otherwise some will go "look it proves they take money out", some will say " look I told you we were paying for court costs" with no actual proof that's what's happened.

What do you think it means?

Users who are viewing this thread