Anthony Grant (1 Viewer)

tom88

Not a rumour or speculation but seen he has handed in transfer request to Port Vale on Sky Sports

Would love to see him in our midfield, he does the dirty work and is a good play maker, He ran the show for Crewe when we lost at the back end of the season before last, and did the same against us this season for Port Vale.

Cant be on much wages, and cant be worth much in terms of value. He was also captain for both teams I believe so will also be a leader in the middle of the park.

GRANT WANTS TO LEAVE PORT VALE

Port Vale midfielder Anthony Grant has submitted a written transfer request.

Grant, 29, wants to leave the Sky Bet League One club but still has a year to run on his contract at Vale Park and chairman Norman Smurthwaite insists he will only be allowed to depart if a potential buyer meets his valuation.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Not a rumour or speculation but seen he has handed in transfer request to Port Vale on Sky Sports

Would love to see him in our midfield, he does the dirty work and is a good play maker, He ran the show for Crewe when we lost at the back end of the season before last, and did the same against us this season for Port Vale.

Cant be on much wages, and cant be worth much in terms of value. He was also captain for both teams I believe so will also be a leader in the middle of the park.

GRANT WANTS TO LEAVE PORT VALE

Port Vale midfielder Anthony Grant has submitted a written transfer request.

Grant, 29, wants to leave the Sky Bet League One club but still has a year to run on his contract at Vale Park and chairman Norman Smurthwaite insists he will only be allowed to depart if a potential buyer meets his valuation.

Would imagine their valuation would be more than we could offer.

Plus the midfield is the least of our worries at present in my opinion.

Captain Dart

I don't think the club are looking for any more midfielders at the moment, priority is a centre back.

KG7

Cracking player every time I've seen him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread