Anti-SISU banners yesterday (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueDickie

Any idea how many there were? And what they said? Saw the stewards trying to find them all.

In future think the way to do it is by using smaller flags instead of the huge banners as they are allowed in the ground.

sheehan

There was one close to us saying "SISU = ARMAGEDDON", best was the Saints supporter on the pitch at the end holding up a SISU OUT flag. Legend.

rickyCCFC

I Had a SISU TOXIC one and nearly got kicked out for holding it up. Managed to get on the pitch at the end, fair play to the Saints fans for joining in with the anti-sisu chants

SkyBlueDickie

They don't stand a chance if that happens, one steward, probably the head honcho was just running round like a headless chicken at the front trying to find them all. A bit of extra entertainment.

MayallMan

Mine got took off me as i was entering...should have realy hid it under my coat looking back....

skybluesam66

I asked the stewards why they were doing it, as there was going to be no trouble at all at the match, but they risked it, just like at the ricoh, by steaming in

He just said - "Sorry mate I agree, but its orders from the control room"
So not sure if BBC related - but probably explains why the stewards were happy to give up easily

Users who are viewing this thread