Any ideas when Crewe away tickets go up? (1 Viewer)

MrHorse1982

Hey peeps, anyone have any idea when the Crewe away tickets will be going on sale?

Evans1883

We have been allocated 2400.. the words from the ticket office to me today were "unless you are a season ticket holder you don't have much chance of getting one".7000 season ticket holders trying yo get 2400 tickets.should be fun

Greggs

Went to Crewe earlier in the season, dead easy to get to. Getting a ticket is going to be fun! If you manage to get one you deserve it. PUSB

skybluesteve76

We have been allocated 2400.. the words from the ticket office to me today were "unless you are a season ticket holder you don't have much chance of getting one".7000 season ticket holders trying yo get 2400 tickets.should be fun

We never get 2400 ST holders at away games. Members will get a few aswell. Won't be any general sale

Greggs

If I miss out I wont be too gutted. Its a small allocation for a club with such a good away following. But if a trouser pisser, toilet smasher or wannabe KKK member beats me to them I will be mighty peeved! :claping hands:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Then I'd better learn to read texts better. To correct myself "my fiancée got her and I some home tickets". I'm going back to bed...

Users who are viewing this thread