Any live Commentary for the tour games? (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

*shouts

SKYBLUEMAINIA...ASK WOOD IF KEOGH'S LEAVING

Nonleagueherewecome

Tonylinc

Thanks for the updates SW88 & SBMania
Our men at the game. Give them a cheer from all us unfortunates who are not able to be there for one reason or another. Incidently, was at Callys ground a few weeks ago whilst on holiday in Scotland and got a sticker for the car. Will remove it on the day/night that we play them!

Nonleagueherewecome

If there's a man in our side who knows how to rip up non-league opposition, it's Woking Reserves reject Chris Hussey! They released him, y'know. OOOPS.

6 Generations

I can't believe I did'nt know that was hussey haha, kilbane is huge btw, never realised he was so big!
At Hinckley, i had to ask who the large chap was, playing in our midfield.

I had no idea that Kilbane was that solid.

He always appeared quite 'wirey' on television.

Nonleagueherewecome

It was kinda a 4-4-2 but very attacking. Sometimes 4-5-1 come 4-3-3 ( from what I could make out). When Hussey came on he spent more time in front of Sheff. Fleck was in various places, always looking for the ball.

Anyone remember my diagram with arrows a few weeks back? That sounds EXACTLY like it! Heh heh, and you all wondered why I was so pro-Thorn ;)

pusbccfc

Anyone at tomorrows game?

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Tomorrow nights game will be a tougher game than the first two, I hope we can carry on the prolific scoring for the rest of the pre season

Brighton Sky Blue

I'll be there and will try to keep you all updated again. Can never make guarantees with an iPhone as the battery is never guaranteed to last until an evening! (well mine you can't anyway....)

Turn off 3G and location services and you should be ok!

Brighton Sky Blue

Think I'll need 3G up here. Phone reception is awful otherwise. I'll give it a go though (especially location services. Didn't think of that).

Location services uses GPS which chomps the battery. We can't get updates otherwise ;)

SkyBlueMania

It was kinda a 4-4-2 but very attacking. Sometimes 4-5-1 come 4-3-3 ( from what I could make out). When Hussey came on he spent more time in front of Sheff. Fleck was in various places, always looking for the ball.

I'd agree with this, the wingbacks were very attacking minded all game, as soon as we got possession they shot forwards to support and had no problem overlapping with wingers. Fleck showed some good talent towards the end, a few good shots, was popping up all over to win balls, still think he's carrying far too much weight.

pusbccfc

Anyone at the game tonight?
Expected line ups?

I reckon

Murphy/Dunn

Willis-Malaga-Wood.Hussey

Kilbane-Deegan?

Baker

Cody---------Sheffrey

Users who are viewing this thread