Any Official Bookies Shortlist Yet ?? (1 Viewer)

Surfed usual odds makers but nothing serious yet - anyone else looked ??

ccfcway

Morrell isnt even on there.

Local, on a very good run, ex cov, cheap and upcoming.

50/1 or more and he has to be worth a shout

Jackoskyblue

Very easy markets to change only needs 2 or 3 small bets on someone and they will shoot up. Sky bet chief even said there's only been a few bets

Colonel Mustard

Very easy markets to change only needs 2 or 3 small bets on someone and they will shoot up. Sky bet chief even said there's only been a few bets

The signals can be true though. I remember last time City were hunting for a new manager and, almost immediately, Pressley shot to second-favourite. That seemed odd given his lack of pedigree in England, and there was no press coverage linking him with the post. He was not an obvious choice for a big bet. Had to be an insider. Also saw a couple of others (inc. Eric Black) making surprisingly strong runs over the course of the manager hunt...

The signals can be true though. I remember last time City were hunting for a new manager and, almost immediately, Pressley shot to second-favourite. That seemed odd given his lack of pedigree in England, and there was no press coverage linking him with the post. He was not an obvious choice for a big bet. Had to be an insider. Also saw a couple of others (inc. Eric Black) making surprisingly strong runs over the course of the manager hunt...

SiSu leaked Pressley's name to the Bookies so they could get a bet on for a good price & make some money on CCFC. A quid from anywhere will do …….

JulianDarbyFTW

Neil Warnock on the list. If Colin came in, I for one would be over the moon. Quality manager who is just a little out of his depth right at the top end, but at L1 he could do a job, no doubt about it.

Chipfat

On the list Craig Hignett manager at ASDA,, he would have experience with working with cabbages and low cost items. And with SW transfer policy of get 7 for the price of 1 he could be the next man up...

Although Hignett has got a decent rep as an assistant, him with Wise or Lee Johnson would be a good mix in my opinion..

Terry Gibson's perm

Some good names on that list could you imagine any of Keane, Warnock or Billy Davies working for Waggott and Sisu there would be blood on the first day.

kg82

Don't know why people still mention Curbishley? Doesn't ever sound like he'll go into management again, been out the game for a while and loves London.

Sky Blue Dal

Don't know why people still mention Curbishley? Doesn't ever sound like he'll go into management again, been out the game for a while and loves London.

I have to agree there but to say he has been out of the game too long I disagree...crying out loud we talking about L1 here not the Prem or Championship. To me this statement does not count in League1.

kg82

I have to agree there but to say he has been out of the game too long I disagree...crying out loud we talking about L1 here not the Prem or Championship. To me this statement does not count in League1.

I didn't say too long. He's been out the game for 7 years and a lots changed within that time, whether it's PL level or L1. 7 years is a while, especially in terms of football! Still, we're not in London and he seems comfortable in his punditry jobs.

Sky Blue Dal

I didn't say too long. He's been out the game for 7 years and a lots changed within that time, whether it's PL level or L1. 7 years is a while, especially in terms of football! Still, we're not in London and he seems comfortable in his punditry jobs.

We have a London Rugby Team that might change his mind :D

bringbackrattles

Totally agree he gets mentioned all the time but he's been out of management for years.in fact he's been on gardening leave so long that he's changing his surname to Tichmarch !

Users who are viewing this thread