Any Other Fans who have not renewed ST , had an e-mail? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Sorry Nick it is desperation just another begging letter, like the ones you get with a charity only difference is they don't send you a bag for your rubbish.

Bit like wasps hawking free tickets around - or is that good business practice.

Is discounting cars desperation?

ccfcway

Just had an email from Amazon because I didn't buy something I put in the basket, can just imagine the richest man in the world sat there in his office shitting himself because I didn't buy something for less than £30.

why would Bill Gates be worried about you not buying something from Amazon ?

fernandopartridge

Yes had it renewed no.
screams of desperation.
Shove it up their arse will wait until we are in the playoffs then might get one.

Look on the bright side never had a good season while I had one maybe our luck will change now.
Missed one season in the eighties and yes it was 87.

Doesn't seem like desperation to me, it's a minor incentive to renew. It's hardly offering to pay you to go.

letsallsingtogether

Bit like wasps hawking free tickets around - or is that good business practice.

Is discounting cars desperation?

Why would I care about Wasps?
But as you have mentioned it funny how they do try to push it more Godiva festival they were the only sports side there, in Cov City centre last week they were the only sports side there.
It is genuinely like CCFC don't exist.
Why try pushing emails that most don't even read, get out there in the community in the city centre put up some flags get a fucking double decker like the Wasps have drive it around the city on matchdays pick up some supporters on the way play load music get noticed.
You need to show people what they are missing, something an email doesn't do.
I honestly never even open half the emails I get from the club.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

It's basic marketing, unless of course every club / company is desperate and begging? It's the same as when extending early bird was desperate, even though it happens every year and most other clubs also do it as well as being a common tactic in retail.

It's just a way for you to have a bit of a rant / be negative. You moan about prices, imagine if they lowered prices, I'm sure it would be through desperation.
I haven't moaned about prices I honestly don't care how much it costs I can afford it, mind you their are plenty who can't.
Any way as you say it is basic everything they do is basic about time they stepped it up.

Nick

Administrator
I haven't moaned about prices I honestly don't care how much it costs I can afford it, mind you their are plenty who can't.
Any way as you say it is basic everything they do is basic about time they stepped it up.

They have stepped it up, and you are whinging that it's desperate....

Try to have a bit of consistency with your moaning as you are just showing you moan for the sake of moaning.

Nick

Administrator
Why would I care about Wasps?
But as you have mentioned it funny how they do try to push it more Godiva festival they were the only sports side there, in Cov City centre last week they were the only sports side there.
It is genuinely like CCFC don't exist.
Why try pushing emails that most don't even read, get out there in the community in the city centre put up some flags get a fucking double decker like the Wasps have drive it around the city on matchdays pick up some supporters on the way play load music get noticed.
You need to show people what they are missing, something an email doesn't do.
I honestly never even open half the emails I get from the club.

They were at Godiva.... Down at Edgwick Park for Sport in the Park today.

It's genuinely like you will just rant about one thing and then just rant still when the opposite thing happens.

letsallsingtogether

They were at Godiva.... Down at Edgwick Park for Sport in the Park today.

It's genuinely like you will just rant about one thing and then just rant still when the opposite thing happens.
Were they?
I went on all three days and never saw them.
As for the Edgwick Park I cannot comment what about reaching out to the wider public that is what I am on about.

And it is just like you to make out everything is rosy and they are doing a grand job.
Sorry Nick but they are not.
I love the City want to see them out there more, it just embarrassing that we have to defend very basic work in the community.
Our club is dying and they need to step up to nip it in the bud.

Makes me proud to see young kids around the town wearing City tops unfortunately you don't see it enough.

Nick

Administrator
Were they?
I went on all three days and never saw them.
As for the Edgwick Park I cannot comment what about reaching out to the wider public that is what I am on about.

And it is just like you to make out everything is rosy and they are doing a grand job.
Sorry Nick but they are not.
I love the City want to see them out there more, it just embarrassing that we have to defend very basic work in the community.
Our club is dying and they need to step up to nip it in the bud.

Makes me proud to see young kids around the town wearing City tops unfortunately you don't see it enough.

Nobody is making out everything is rosey, I am just pointing out you are moaning for the sake of it.

You moan that they are desperate and doing things, then you moan that they should step it, so then you can go back to moaning about being desperate.

People defend basic work in the community because city fans think denying things happen somehow discredits SISU and not the people putting the graft in.

Users who are viewing this thread