Any Rugby League fans ?. (1 Viewer)

C

cw36

If so who is your team ?. Mine is Wigan Warriors. Not a glory hunter. I live in the Town.

lewys33

The midlands isn't really a big follower of rugby league, however I do like to see how the Cov Bears are doing every now and then especially when they rob the rugby union players for the summer lol

SkyBlueHomer

If so who is your team ?. Mine is Wigan Warriors. Not a glory hunter. I live in the Town.

Absolutely, love the sport. The other half is originally from Wigan area so I'm an adopted 'Warrior' so I have good reason, I didn't have a choice who to support. I did offer to follow Saints or wolves to create a bit of rivalry but I cant repeat what she told me!

Have you go World cup tickets, we're off to Cardiff next week

CCFC88

Went to uni in Leeds so adopted the Rhinos but now living in Sheffield so quite regurlarly go to see the Eagles, do enjoy watching it but cant say it gets to me when either team loses as I do with the city.

Really hope the plans for promotion/relegation from the SL go ahead at some point however commercially I can understand why it is as it is when the eagles (the best team outside of the sl) can only just scrape 1000 against the Broncos in a challenge cup quarter final

C

cw36

Absolutely, love the sport. The other half is originally from Wigan area so I'm an adopted 'Warrior' so I have good reason, I didn't have a choice who to support. I did offer to follow Saints or wolves to create a bit of rivalry but I cant repeat what she told me!

Have you go World cup tickets, we're off to Cardiff next week
No. I am just watching on the tv. I was going to go to the Tonga game at Leigh but it is on Bonfire night. So i will be needed at home.

I am a Castleford season ticket holder as well as being a Coventry Blaze season ticket holder, but I am an ex Coventry City season ticket holder

telferstekkers

For no reason other than I love the style that they play, I adopted Warrington Wolves as my team. Though I can't help but feel Sam Tomkins moving to the NRL is a massive loss for SuperLeague!

SkyBlueHomer

No. I am just watching on the tv. I was going to go to the Tonga game at Leigh but it is on Bonfire night. So i will be needed at home.

Its cost us £25 for middle tier behind the posts. For that we get opening ceremony, Eng v Australia & Wales v Italy. Looking forward to it, should be cracking day out.
Now just how much would you pay next year for similar in Brazil?

Rugby League for me is a good, honest old fashioned game. No rolling around like footballers do. Some of the injuries league players get they just get on with it, footballers would have weeks off injured.
Its what football used to be before the money ruined it

C

cw36

I prefer football to Rugby League. CCFC come first by a huuuuge distance. But say a United match as been on tv at the same time as a Rugby match i have gone for the Rugby.

SkyBlueHomer

Football at the minute but Rugby is catching up fast. Probably due to all the hassle off field and no end in sight.
Just a shame we can't get up as much as what we would like to with a lot of games on Friday night.

Its nice having an alternative to CCFC to get passionate about,

Users who are viewing this thread