Anybody going out? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Would have thought Kelly might be unless he got injured.

Moore needs to but he probably won't get an offer that pays.

torchomatic

You would think Kelly would go out. Tavares too. Be surprised if they're both still here after the window closes.

larry_david

You gotta look at Kelly out now, which sounds like it will happen
Moore should go but where I don't know
Tavares has to get game time
Some of the younger talented lot could get loans too

ptr

No idea but perhaps it might be that Wilson could go if the right offer comes in so were keeping Moore around? Not many Golden Glove winners get dropped and if he doesn't play Friday it could be a sign that a deal might be happening. While I like Wilson's personality in the squad he deserves to be a No1 and given its an area we could strengthen in the summer window, I dont think it will be here. Best to leave while your stock is high.
I do not want Moore as second choice. Wilson needs to stay.

Hobo

You would think Kelly would go out. Tavares too. Be surprised if they're both still here after the window closes.

Tavares could still go out after the window closes if it is a loan to a National League club.

stevefloyd

Will be a shame if and when either Kelly or Fadz goes and Ohare too all of the have had a massive contribution over the past few years and footballs brutal at times not so much in Ohares case but losing Kelly in this window would leave us short again in midfield having already sent Ayari back and obviously Ohare would leave a massive hole in his position

mmttww

Ideal world:

Moore and Kelly out
Tavares out and a RW in
Godden out and a ST in

Not opposed to a Godden upgrade in Jan and I'd trust MR and co. to make the call re: his value on and off the pitch.

Him, Wright and Simms are theoretically all no. 9s. Feels like that's good enough for a top six finish this season.

I just don't think we need - or would want - to shift Godden until the Summer, unless he's properly spat his dummy.

rob9872

If Fadz and Kelly go then I'd definitely keep Godden. That link between the old and the new and the experienced voices through transition to the next has been MR way right from Doyler. I'd trust him to move them all on only when he feels the time is right.

shmmeee

Not opposed to a Godden upgrade in Jan and I'd trust MR and co. to make the call re: his value on and off the pitch.

Him, Wright and Simms are theoretically all no. 9s. Feels like that's good enough for a top six finish this season.

I just don't think we need - or would want - to shift Godden until the Summer, unless he's properly spat his dummy.

Just going off what Saddlebrains says about one in one out for strikers.

Users who are viewing this thread