anybody still got a VHS (1 Viewer)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

might sound like a question straight out of the 90's but ive got 10 old city vhs's season reviews, goal collections a history of and some special on Oggy. ive no longer got a use for them and my wife is determined they wont be here come new year so if any of you fine people want to save them from the tip you can have them

RFC

might sound like a question straight out of the 90's but ive got 10 old city vhs's season reviews, goal collections a history of and some special on Oggy. ive no longer got a use for them and my wife is determined they wont be here come new year so if any of you fine people want to save them from the tip you can have them

Please contact Dean Nelson who I'm sure would make great use of them. [email protected]

J

Jack Griffin

You shouldn't give his email out like that you idiot, pm deano, he has an account on this forum. Pretty sure it is.. deanocity3

skybluedan

You shouldn't give his email out like that you idiot, pm deano, he has an account on this forum. Pretty sure it is.. deanocity3

To late I've just emailed him to inform him he has won the Spanish lottery and I'm his mum stuck in a foreign country needing cash asap

J

Jack Griffin

It was to me.

Lost your sense of humour, or was I just too close to the truth:whistle:

Nowhere near.

Just a little education..

Why shouldn’t I post my email address in a public forum?

Spammers and internet trolls harvest email addresses via a variety of means. One of the most common is to simply surf the web and look for anything that might look like one.

I need to include my email address as part of my comment or question, but I’m told that’s a horrible idea! Why is that, and what should I do?

The why is easy.

The what to do? Not so much.

Why is it a bad idea? Simply put: spam and people who would abuse your email address and possibly even you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moff

Nowhere near.

Just a little education..

Bloody hell, you cant see a joke right in front of your face.

I wasn't responding to the posting of an email address on here, as I rightfully agree that it was inappropriate of RFC to do so.

I was just making a polite joke about your email address, and you being Council Jack etc, you know a joke.

Not to worry you carry on stressing yourself out, and being the forums very own Wolfie Smith.
Oh and by the way what you posted with my little education, I already know the law,, but thanks for the info and the waste of your time. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread