Anyone else had enough? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

From knowing Jimmy Hill as an associate I was privallaged to experience his views on life. It was all about the good of the masses, often at the expense of the few. Meaning those in positions of responsibility had to take a hit when needed for the greater good.

These thugs who run the protest group have failed to take any responsibility for the appalling actions taken by their following.

They can't claim to have the support and mandate of the 20,000 and then at the same time wash their hands of the same people when they take things too far.

What I see is a mob group who seem to take pride in actively sending the club to League Two under the guise that it's a cunning plan to remove the owners of the club.

I joined the Trust following its last major re-boot when the promise was to work towards fan ownership, something specifically listed within their website as an objective. They failed and even denied ownership was ever on their agenda, instead they went about trying to improve the match day experience.

That being said, I do find the Trust to be the voice of reason, particularly under the Chairmanship of Moz who can articulate a point without sounding like a 1920s Trade Union representative.

So in answer to the opening question of the thread, yes, I'm fed up of the JHW mob.

THUGS?
What have they done?
What following?
Sorry but if you are on about Saturday all their members were on the Hill or at home there protest was not to enter the shit hole.
PUSB

letsallsingtogether

I will keep going because it's something I can share with my 14 year old son. It's him and others of his age I really feel for. When I was a year or two older than my son is now I used to go to watch City at places like Anfield and Old Trafford. Now it's trips to the likes of Oldham and Northampton. I met a big Middlesbrough fan last season at Barnsley v Fleetwood last season. He had sympathy for me as a City fan but even more sympathy for my son growing up watching CCFC in its current predicament.
And we have a few more new grounds to visit next season.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Battered and bruised by SISU'S actions which have destroyed my club. For the first time since my first visit in 1952 I've had enough. Out for the count, or at least until SISU have gone.
I won't be watching or going again, cheers Tim, well done!
I go back to 1958 same as you keep thinking surely no more can be thrown at us but still more shit ever day seen good days bad days promotions and relegations the later I could take always believing we would bounce straight back but SUSI have really killed me no S T next season for me pick and chose odd games and I think they will be very few I just hope I can wake up from this nightmare soon SUSI PLEASE GO

Captain Dart

Surely not a coincidence today is...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My first game was 1962/63 season. Still love the club, but haven't been up for a while due to shitty travelling distance and cost. Nowadays, I fill my Saturday football fix by going to see my local club, Newport (IW) play. They're in the Wessex Premier League and there's some great football and banter in the ground. I've even got to know a couple of the players personally because you get so close to the action. Thoroughly enjoyable. These guys play for the pure love of the game. They get paid a small amount but it hardly buys them big houses and expensive cars! I suggest some of you lads seek out a good local team to follow if you find it hard to watch City. You'll grow to enjoy the game again. Just sayin' like!

Flying Fokker

From knowing Jimmy Hill as an associate I was privallaged to experience his views on life. It was all about the good of the masses, often at the expense of the few. Meaning those in positions of responsibility had to take a hit when needed for the greater good.

These thugs who run the protest group have failed to take any responsibility for the appalling actions taken by their following.

They can't claim to have the support and mandate of the 20,000 and then at the same time wash their hands of the same people when they take things too far.

What I see is a mob group who seem to take pride in actively sending the club to League Two under the guise that it's a cunning plan to remove the owners of the club.

I joined the Trust following its last major re-boot when the promise was to work towards fan ownership, something specifically listed within their website as an objective. They failed and even denied ownership was ever on their agenda, instead they went about trying to improve the match day experience.

That being said, I do find the Trust to be the voice of reason, particularly under the Chairmanship of Moz who can articulate a point without sounding like a 1920s Trade Union representative.

So in answer to the opening question of the thread, yes, I'm fed up of the JHW mob.

I'm sure SISU have something to do with our demise.

Flying Fokker

Plan
My first game was 1962/63 season. Still love the club, but haven't been up for a while due to shitty travelling distance and cost. Nowadays, I fill my Saturday football fix by going to see my local club, Newport (IW) play. They're in the Wessex Premier League and there's some great football and banter in the ground. I've even got to know a couple of the players personally because you get so close to the action. Thoroughly enjoyable. These guys play for the pure love of the game. They get paid a small amount but it hardly buys them big houses and expensive cars! I suggest some of you lads seek out a good local team to follow if you find it hard to watch City. You'll grow to enjoy the game again. Just sayin' like!
Plan B. I'm not going to any football. No city, no football.

Brylowes

God listen to yourselves, what a load of self-pitying tripe. Nobody has died, you're not in Syria. If you don't like the football any more just stop going, stop moaning and take up another hobby like learning piano or chess or archery or hillwalking or swimming or anything.

And no i am not happy with things the way they are but I'm gonna keep going because generally a football day is a good day out (last Saturday at Sixfields excepted) with mates, beer, food, gallows humour, good natured piss taking and singing.

If you stick around long enough that we sink to Bedworth's level, then you can moan. If you bail out before then, fair play to you. But for God's sake don't waste your life moaning that you don't enjoy something that is meant to be an enjoyable use of your spare time. Just do something else. Yes it's sad at the moment but no need to keep going if you've had enough, nobody is forcing you to stay and nobody will thank you for staying and suffering when you don't want to. And nobody is going to call you a hero for leaving either. Go or stay as you prefer but whichever you choose just enjoy yourself.
Simplistic Fucking rubbish, to attend a home game will cost me £150, I have to get cover
For work, set off at 9.30am and get back home at 9.30pm.
All of which I have always been happy to do, don't get me wrong if I lived round the corner
I would have a ST and would still make the effort out of some kind of misguided loyalty.
But as things stand at this club at this moment, I can't justify my time money and patience
Any more, nice to hear your still enjoying the match day experience at the Ricoh though,
However you're managing that.:emoji_thinking:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
increasingly hard to keep involved the disconnect grows almost daily

Cov kid 55

My first relegation was when we finished below half way in Division 3 South and became founder members of the new Division 4 (now Division 3). Until 2001 it was up up up not down down down !
That record of support deserves great respect, and respectfully I say, don't give up on your club/team.
.....an excellent post ,Brylowes. When Fleetwood scored that late, late winner I went home without giving it hardly a seconds thought.

It still ruins my Saturday night/weekend - always will.

rob9872

To the tune of Heads, shoulders, knees and toes ...

F*ck off SISU time to go, time to go
Joy Seppala is a ho, f*cking ho
And Timmy Fisher's a slimy, ugly c*nt
F*ck off SISU time to go, time to go

SkyBlueAussie

Watching from afar living in Aus now but without a doubt nobody, and especially the club, was ever going to win when 2 bitches start fighting with each other. I refer of course to Joy and Anne. The collateral damage is always massive but women rarely give a damn about anyone else when their claws are out. To blame either Sisu or the Council is pointless. The only way forward now is to wait patiently until the combatants have worn themselves out or f..ked off.

Covstu

Will never stop supporting city, cant simply walk away in my book. I think to state that we haven't done anything since 1987 is just nonsense in my opinion, people need to be realistic we are never going to get close to that feat again. For me there was many a good time in the 90's/00's with a great exciting team, a good cup run and that's about all we can expect from a team like ours. As long as we have a team that look like they are trying and an owner that has our best interests at heart then I cannot complain, sadly at the moment we don't have either. It doesn't mean that I pack up and don't attend, I support CCFC until they cease being CCFC (that might be closer than we think however!).

Houdi

Huge admiration for fans like Astute who travel so far to support this car crash of a football club, equally big respect for fans even now, prepared to commit to getting a season ticket for next season in what is 95% certain to be Division 2. I must admit the thought of going next season watching the football we have witnessed this year in front of 3-4,000 fans is not an appealing prospect. SISU really have totally destroyed any enjoyment a lot of fans have. Even as a season ticket holder I have no desire to go tomorrow, or even Tuesday. We just seem on a never ending downward spiral,with no end in site,the whole thing is so unbelievably sad.

blueflint

Simplistic Fucking rubbish, to attend a home game will cost me £150, I have to get cover
For work, set off at 9.30am and get back home at 9.30pm.
All of which I have always been happy to do, don't get me wrong if I lived round the corner
I would have a ST and would still make the effort out of some kind of misguided loyalty.
But as things stand at this club at this moment, I can't justify my time money and patience
Any more, nice to hear your still enjoying the match day experience at the Ricoh though,
However you're managing that.:emoji_thinking:

same here same problem other end of m6 for me

dadgad

The Sky Blues, there will never be another football club for me.
However, the twinges of excitement faded after 87 then again leaving HR. Now, Sisu have washed away all vestiges of club identity, tradition and pride. Cunts.
I remember the thrill of seeing dependable characters on the pitch doing their job with passion.
Now I look from the shower of shite on the pitch to my mates and their kids on their fucking mobiles arguing with accountants about rental agreements and court cases.
Football is currently as shite as corporate FA and globalisation that's fucked over communities worldwide. Cov is no different.
No wonder nostalgia is the only thing left.

trevelfarandwide

The Sky Blues, there will never be another football club for me.
However, the twinges of excitement faded after 87 then again leaving HR. Now, Sisu have washed away all vestiges of club identity, tradition and pride. Cunts.
I remember the thrill of seeing dependable characters on the pitch doing their job with passion.
Now I look from the shower of shite on the pitch to my mates and their kids on their fucking mobiles arguing with accountants about rental agreements and court cases.
Football is currently as shite as corporate FA and globalisation that's fucked over communities worldwide. Cov is no different.
No wonder nostalgia is the only thing left.

Brilliant post, mate.

Football isn't even the same game it was when we went down from the PL, it's become something sterile, soulless and passionless. I rarely watch PL games or highlights anymore, it's just shit.

I agree, however, once a Sky Blue, always a Sky Blue. Even if we go out of existence altogether, I'll still wear my replica kits around the local town like a ponce.

skybluedan

Battered and bruised by SISU'S actions which have destroyed my club. For the first time since my first visit in 1952 I've had enough. Out for the count, or at least until SISU have gone.
I won't be watching or going again, cheers Tim, well done!

I literally feel like Tim has a massive cock and joy is wearing a 18 " black mamba strap on and im just getting fucked

Users who are viewing this thread