Anyone for golf? (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Who fancies a round at this place?!

http://www.eadt.co.uk/mobile/business/thorpeness_ta_hotel_collection_launches_suffolk_ale_and_golf_trail_1_2192659

CJ_covblaze

I can't play golf on one either! Just fancy having a chat with a certain someone!

CJ_covblaze

Why has this been moved? Isn't the new job of the club's former CEO classed as CCFC news?

Nick

Administrator
Sorry, it didn't really stand out and looked a bit random and didn't see his name. Will move it back ;)

CJ_covblaze

I think most try to! Thought I'd try to be a bit cryptic Nick. Like keeping everyone on their toes :)

WillieStanley

I think most try to! Thought I'd try to be a bit cryptic Nick. Like keeping everyone on their toes :)

To be fair to Clouting, he wasn't the most evil on the greatest board ever assembled at a football club. He was just bad by association. His main focus was getting City involved in the local community, and didn't really have much to do with "Text-a-Sub", the transfer Drought or the never ending contracts. His only crime was thhat he shared a board with Brody, Deleiu and Onye, as well as a few miscalculated comments about bed sheets.

Users who are viewing this thread