Anyone got any links to tonights goals (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Has anyone got any links to tonights goals, anyone able to post these up please?:p

SkyBlue_Bear83

The penalty looked a joke

Willis was fouled by their player, so when Willis was falling over having been fouled he accidentally took the other guy out ( well maybe he wasn't fouled but it was certainly the initial coming together that caused him to collide with the second Orient player)

Good to see us scoring from a set piece also

D

Deleted member 4439

I know it's all too easy to moan about penalties given against your team, but that penalty decision is simply a joke. If Willis had taken out their player accidentally or otherwise, then fine: but Willis was on the floor when the guy ran onto him. Sorry, but what a dreadful decision.

Baginton

superb goals, never a penalty, Willis was clearly fouled and fell into the player.

some great football at Sixfields and what an attendance, very good for a midweek match.

how many Orient fans made the trip?

@richh87

superb goals, never a penalty, Willis was clearly fouled and fell into the player.

some great football at Sixfields and what an attendance, very good for a midweek match.

Mostly Orient thank God. Also there have been more accounts of Northampton residents & businesses being given free tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

hill83

However you look at it there is no way that was a good attendance.

ajsccfc

We've scored some peachy goals this season, as if to twist the knife in further. I can't remember too many in our whole time at the Ricoh.

ajsccfc

Ah, like when you play on an American pool table after a classic one. It's like rolling cannonballs down a ravine, it's harder to miss.

andyboy81

Or maybe the players feel more confident of trying the spectacular as they know that if it goes wrong the crowd aren't going to be as brutal

ajsccfc

I think the whole hostility of the Ricoh is a little exaggerated, perhaps as an odd way to excuse the relocation. There were rarely enough people at games to sustain that much of a concerted anger, even the 'Sisu out' chants were sporadic.

andyboy81

I think the whole hostility of the Ricoh is a little exaggerated, perhaps as an odd way to excuse the relocation. There were rarely enough people at games to sustain that much of a concerted anger, even the 'Sisu out' chants were sporadic.

Sorry, don't agree with that went to enough games in the last 2 season up there when the atmosphere was absolutely poisonous!

The SISU out chants REALLY fuck me off, a small group were chanting it at 3-0 last night. I'm not satying they shouldn't chant / protest but I am a strong believer that there is a time and a place for everything. Before the Game, Half Time and after final whistle... sing as much negative shit as you like. But when the team are on the pitch, get behind them!!!

ajsccfc

Don't get me wrong there was plenty of negativity banded around, but I never got any feeling that it was that concerted or overwhelming at any point, except maybe for McSheffrey. He got some real shit.

torchomatic

Ash

Moussa's already got two potential goal of the season contenders, and we're only in October!

Users who are viewing this thread