Anyone got any suggestions on anywhere to go today? (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
be60ca4a0d4286a5288f023bbf3338e5.jpg

You must have driven past our old place to get here. We used to live on the only road into the Needles. (Ward Road -top right of map)......
Capture.jpg

Houchens Head

I lived at colwell bay for about 10 years, we probably bumped into each other at some point 

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

When did you leave Mark? Did you know about the sea wall collapse (Totland to Colwell)? It was really bad. A couple of years ago, but it's now been "repaired". I lived in Totland for a couple of years but now live in Newport.

covmark

When did you leave Mark? Did you know about the sea wall collapse (Totland to Colwell)? It was really bad. A couple of years ago, but it's now been "repaired". I lived in Totland for a couple of years but now live in Newport.
Left quite a few years ago now mate. Yeah that part of the sea wall me and my mates used to jump off in my younger days. I know they've bodged it up so it's passable. My dad lives in Yarmouth, but I haven't been back for a while.

Houchens Head

Left quite a few years ago now mate. Yeah that part of the sea wall me and my mates used to jump off in my younger days. I know they've bodged it up so it's passable. My dad lives in Yarmouth, but I haven't been back for a while.

If he fishes off the pier I might know him! I'm there most days during summer. :)

Houchens Head

My avatar shows a smooth hound I caught off Yarmouth Pier.

Gaz71

How long were you here for K-D? Wish you'd have said. We could have met up for a pint! Totties are top chippy! There's one in Totland Bay and one in Cowes.

We went for 5 days and stayed at Thorness Bay, I wish I had taken my phone now as I realise I didn't have any way of getting in touch with you other than this!, we will be back so will have to meet up!

Houchens Head

We went for 5 days and stayed at Thorness Bay, I wish I had taken my phone now as I realise I didn't have any way of getting in touch with you other than this!, we will be back so will have to meet up!

Next time you decide to come over let me know beforehand and I'll pm you my number. I've met up with a couple of the lads from SBT when they've come to visit. It's good to be able to tell them whereabouts to visit on the island, depending on their interests of course!

Users who are viewing this thread