Match Thread Anyone need a lift from Suffolk for final? (1 Viewer)

Suffolkskyblue

Travelling down on my own, meeting up with family there. 4 seats available and will be parking at Wealdstone FC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

Peter Wright

SkyBlueCharlie9

Hi mate. I'm on holiday in Kessingland nr Lowestoft. Checking out train times but might take you up on that offer. If so would be just me and my 14yo son. Meeting Cov mates about 11am so might be looking at an early start. I'm home tommorow and will check logistics.

Martw

Did you get an uptake? If not, I would massively appreciate a lift back. Im going there straight from Heathrow as we land there from holiday at Mid-day. Would obviously cover all fuel costs . do appreciate though that it might be a bit chaotic after the game especially if we win.

Suffolkskyblue

Did you get an uptake? If not, I would massively appreciate a lift back. Im going there straight from Heathrow as we land there from holiday at Mid-day. Would obviously cover all fuel costs . do appreciate though that it might be a bit chaotic after the game especially if we win.

No problem - DM me and I’ll give you my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkhen

I'm assuming you are the guy me and my lad met heading back to Wealdstone?! Nice to have a reasoned chat after the disappointment of the shoot out. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread