Anyone see (1 Viewer)

covboy9

The rumble on concourse in block 236 ? Was shameful

covboy9

How bad were the Man Utd fans by the way? Genuinely pitiful. Barely a song from their end all game. Woeful. I don’t care if it’s only “little Coventry”, support your team ffs
Man City were worse yesterday for singing Chelsea wernt much better

GaryJones

I was right next to them - it was 3 or 4 having a really shit fist fight - handbags!

GaryJones

Ironically in the posh seats too!
Knob heads.

Mucca Mad Boys

I seen a man being restrained by about old bill and him shouting at them whilst his young daughter was bawling her eyes out. I was in the safe standing blocks so not too many day trippers (in theory).

Seriously, how do people get to that stage?

Blind-Faith

Twats almost kicking off in 554 by us, because they didn’t have the common decency to sit down so others could enjoy the game. We were sat in the gods so standing up didn’t improve the view in anyway shape or form, utter wankers. Slagging off the “day trippers” who all sit down. Well, we’re all season ticket holders and we decided we wanted to sit and watch us play along with the families around us

city fans swinging punches at each other as we left the stadium and being restrained by police, both men and women involved.

then back at the coaches , city fans again fighting amongst themselves with punches being thrown and grown men holding each other back.

Some real utter scum out in force today. Drink and drugs in full swing, when will they just grow up?

bigfatronssba

I seen a man being restrained by about old bill and him shouting at them whilst his young daughter was bawling her eyes out. I was in the safe standing blocks so not too many day trippers (in theory).

Seriously, how do people get to that stage?

Scum

messiahrobins

Twats almost kicking off in 554 by us, because they didn’t have the common decency to sit down so others could enjoy the game. We were sat in the gods so standing up didn’t improve the view in anyway shape or form, utter wankers. Slagging off the “day trippers” who all sit down. Well, we’re all season ticket holders and we decided we wanted to sit and watch us play along with the families around us

city fans swinging punches at each other as we left the stadium and being restrained by police, both men and women involved.

then back at the coaches , city fans again fighting amongst themselves with punches being thrown and grown men holding each other back.

Some real utter scum out in force today. Drink and drugs in full swing, when will they just grow up?
Apparently some man utd fans had a hard time from some of our rougher elements as well, seems a lot of troublemakers went down looking for a fight with anyone. Cocaine is an issue at sporting events

oscillatewildly

Unrelated to any of this but did anybody see the (middle aged) lady lying on the ground having suffered a head wound?
It was close to pink coach park so close to the Utd end of the ground.
Police were well in attendance (bumper to bumper police vans) and she was being attended to.
There was blood spilt but she was clearly a trouper - Although in discomfort she was clinging to her City flag ❤️

bigfatronssba

Unrelated to any of this but did anybody see the (middle aged) lady lying on the ground having suffered a head wound?
It was close to pink coach park so close to the Utd end of the ground.
Police were well in attendance (bumper to bumper police vans) and she was being attended to.
There was blood spilt but she was clearly a trouper - Although in discomfort she was clinging to her City flag ❤️
That sounds horrific

biggymania

I can also say because I was right in next to it, that a guy in block 537 head butted one of our neighbours after a pensioner had asked people to sit down so he could sit and watch the game.

I understand the debate about sitting and standing but this guy abused the older guy, then got aggressive with his son, spat in his face and headbutted another guy. He was ejected at half time.

An embarassment to football & humanity in general - he'll be waking up today with a sore head having missed the game of his life and lost his glasses and hat (which were returned to his mate!) in the process. If anyone knows this guy, please check in on him and make sure he's OK but also ask him to really think hard about his behaviour. Almost ruined the entire day.

CBS16

The march was great, however I saw some really shit behaviour. One pissed up tramp went onto somebody's front driveway and took a piss there. Others hitting the top of people's cars and putting the wipers upright. Obviously called it out but they're beyond thick cannot reason with them. 99% are the most fantastic friendly people you could ever dream of spending a day with, a real credit. The small number of morons need pulling up on it or banning

Last edited:

djr8369

Didn’t see any issues but someone did say to me it kicked off in or outside some toilets in 231 between city fans and they were really going at it

SkyBlueCharlie9

2 Cov slobs in block 124 right behind us shouting and slagging off City fans for not singing and having no atmosphere once we went 1-0 swearing at the top of their voices, which ruined the atmosphere around us. Utterly sad knobheads. They shut their mouths 2nd half though....! Other than two didn't see anything else really. Also poor old fella collapsed and got taken away by paramedics in our block.

covboy9

A lot of people on their own in block 236 made friends with fellow fans and were dancing round and hugging each other until var fucked it

Williescar

2 Cov slobs in block 124 right behind us shouting and slagging off City fans for not singing and having no atmosphere once we went 1-0 swearing at the top of their voices, which ruined the atmosphere around us. Utterly sad knobheads. They shut their mouths 2nd half though....! Other than two didn't see anything else really. Also poor old fella collapsed and got taken away by paramedics in our block.
We have more idiots than any club in the league

letsallsingtogether

Saw one get arrested by the green man for holding a flare while about 4 or 5 others were ignored found that strange, plus the bouncers outside the Greenman were pushing people left right and centre rather disgraceful the old bill just stood there and let it happen then they wonder why it got heated.

clint van damme

We had an incident on the way home that I won't put details of on here but a fella my age, mid to late 50s, being an absolute fucking idiot and ending up with a sore face, silly bastard

Users who are viewing this thread