Apologies to SISU anyone? (1 Viewer)

Macca

expected firesale not happened. Juke, Clingan still here, new striker bought.

I mean they might not be our cup of tea but hardly the day of doom everyone suggested. Is it still A4 pads out next game:)?

pusbccfc

No I will still protest against derby.

ccfcway

yep, well done SISU

Sold last years captain for only £750k and bought in a League 2 striker for £400k

They are a new contract for Clingan & Craine and at least 2 new midfielders away for me to be content that they are at least here to try and compete.

With Dann going to Blackburn and the money from Turner, they are approx 500k up today. Shall we say thank you to them ?

Otis

Apology?

They said they were hoping to bring 1 or 2 players in to add to our painfully thin squad. We have 1 player in and 1 player out.

Apology? No!

They have an hour and a half to bring in two more players to balance it out. 3 in, 1 out would equate to the 2 players in!

We might be fickle but not that fickle. Turner has 3 years left in contract and goes for less then a mill. He's worth at least 1.5 maybe 2 in the current Market.

There still wankers and maybe just maybe thorn said to them if we don't sign Cody then I'm off!!! Then imagine what the derby game would have been like for them

Gaz

Yeah thanks Sisu for spending a few hundred K on a player after selling our best defender.

Thanks so much for putting your hand into your pocket.
Your my hero.

Tonylinc

Yeah thanks Sisu for spending a few hundred K on a player after selling our best defender.

Thanks so much for putting your hand into your pocket.
Your my hero.
SISU have no intention of ever putting their hands in their pockets. They are lying scumbags. GET OUT!

PhilWasn'tBabb

I think they've done as little as they could get away with. They still have their "investment" to think about.. if we end up in league 1 their even less likely to get the 30+ million back.

Sub

not been a bad month for them has it ? turner money, gunnason, dann money and spent 400k on a player we desperatly needed!!! lower wages and we still have the same amount of players we had before !!! fuck all thread bare squad. so if cody gets injured then what ? fucked again i hope hes made of titanium because we willl need him to play every game !!!

torchomatic

Couldn't agree more, Macca. Some people have made shall we say "foolish" remarks regarding what would happen today. Agreed, they may not be our favoured owners but they've done alright day as far as I'm concerned. They've kept our two most valuable players and cashed in on an injury prone defender who hasn't played for nine months.

I'm happy enough, though it would have been nice to see another striker or another midfielder.

I mean they might not be our cup of tea but hardly the day of doom everyone suggested. Is it still A4 pads out next game:)?

cloughie

You must be ahead of my time,the transfer window is still open and good to see we let our best CB Ben Turner leave for a pittance , no wonder if looks so pissed off in the Cardiff photo if that's all I'm worth? absolute joke fee, but the jokes on us

Otis

But we don't know if they've done okay or not truly do we.

We have no idea whether or not they were going to sell Clingan AND Juke with cheaper players lined up but that the deals just fell through.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest! Not saying it's true of course, but we just don't know what went on behind the scenes. It could very much have been Sisu's intention to sell further players.

cornoccfc

Apology- no chance.

Merely a satisfactory day- still have a thin squad and sold Turner for way under value.

Skybluesman

The "we turned down offers for Juke" psychological factor makes them seem very committed. Almost as if we've signed another player. They've handled that one quite cannily.

Otis

Unless we are selling someone to Nuneaton Town. They would have time to travel then!

kg82

I'd just like to point out that's the first (and apparently only) outfield signing in 2011.

Disenchanted

Yes sorry Ken or can I call you tango man?
you have ruined my club,sold almost every asset we had but you could have sold Juke and Clingan because you did have offers (it said so on here and in the CET so it must be true) and for this I thank you....Turner might not turn out to be the accomplished centre half he showed glimpses of becoming and Cardiff might have wasted an undisclosed amount of money on him
Cheers Ken
ps thanks for Cody Mcdonald I understand a couple of preimer league teams where after him but you snatched him away because he was top of Andys wish list;)

cloughie

1 hour 20 minutes for the transfer window to close, unless a player is already at another club having a medical I can't see them having time to travel, have a medical then sort out the fees in such a short amount of time.

If thats the case then there will be no more transfers tonight in any league, yer right

skybluesben

No I will still protest against derby.

Same here, just a smoke screen! Yes thank you for signing a player but they still have £250,000 left from turners fee!

:blue:

Users who are viewing this thread