Transfer Rumour Apparently signing 2 players from Stevenage on free transfers (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’ve just been told we’re signing 2 players from Stevenage.

- Terrance Vancooten
- Luther James-Wildin

dint know much about them like, odd signings considering we may be premier league next season

Boosh

Yeah it’s come from Stevenage’s end. Both 25 and don’t have academy pedigree. Seems odd

Skybluedownunder

Very very odd signings for a club who finished 5th in the Championship. For both players to be 25 years old it’s hardly like we can develop them in the youth team to see how they go like we’ve done previously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balli001

Very very odd signings for a club who finished 5th in the Championship. For both players to be 25 years old it’s hardly like we can develop them in the youth team to see how they go like we’ve done previously

Who do you realistically expect us to sign as squad players in the championship on our budget?

Boosh

It does suggest the backing from King will be minimal, I can understand Robins’ caution in his interviews

Skybluedownunder

Who do you realistically expect us to sign as squad players in the championship on our budget?

Sorry you know King’s finances do you? You know how much he has in the kitty for us? Cause I definitely don’t and we haven’t had a transfer window with him yet to see what he does.
Robins always plays the poor card and we always do as it’s how we try and navigate the market

Balli001

Sorry you know King’s finances do you? You know how much he has in the kitty for us? Cause I definitely don’t and we haven’t had a transfer window with him yet to see what he does.
Robins always plays the poor card and we always do as it’s how we try and navigate the market

Christ do you need your dummy back? To play your game then have you seen them play personally? Are you a qualified scout or recruitment analyst? I assume you must be to render them shit already. Wildin alone was watched by arsenal not long ago. Clearly they know nothing tho right?

fernandopartridge

I’ve just been told we’re signing 2 players from Stevenage.

- Terrance Vancooten
- Luther James-Wildin

dint know much about them like, odd signings considering we may be premier league next season

Vancooten would have been released by Reading at the same point as Dom Hyam, guess he played in the same youth teams.

Other lad is from Leicester and previously played for Nuneaton.

They might be OK at this level, after all a quite unfancied Stevenage have just been promoted.

Skybluedownunder

Christ do you need your dummy back? To play your game then have you seen them play personally? Are you a qualified scout or recruitment analyst? I assume you must be to render them shit already. Wildin alone was watched by arsenal not long ago. Clearly they know nothing tho right?

Fair play, I’ll give you that one I’m snookered there

Wildin was scouted 4 years ago, if he was any good he’d have been picked up by now.

From google searching them they don’t appear to be highly wanted from other clubs around us

fernandopartridge

Wildin was scouted 4 years ago, if he was any good he’d have been picked up by now.

From google searching them they don’t appear to be highly wanted from other clubs around us

Most clubs put on the internet all the players they're currently scouting

Walsgrave

Luther Wildin played for Highfield Rangers in Leicester, a highly successful team in the MJPL. Was a late developer in that regard but has been very highly thought of.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Luther Wildin played for Highfield Rangers in Leicester, a highly successful team in the MJPL. Was a late developer in that regard but has been very highly thought of.

If he's another Stuart Pearce then great.

David O'Day

you wanted us to sign a non league keeper based on a couple of insta videos

napolimp

People are always going to get into a hissy-fit if we don't sign established minimum championship quality players. But it's about the players themselves, and how they fit into our system and what Robins is trying to do. Maybe they do have the quality, and we will be the right fit for them.

However, I'm assuming if this is true we are preparing for Championship football next season.

skyblueelephant76

People are always going to get into a hissy-fit if we don't sign established minimum championship quality players. But it's about the players themselves, and how they fit into our system and what Robins is trying to do. Maybe they do have the quality, and we will be the right fit for them.

However, I'm assuming if this is true we are preparing for Championship football next season.
The reports were that it only happens if we stay in the championship

gspotgaz

Of course we’ll be preparing for championship as there’s a likelihood we still be there. We’ll also definitely be planning for other possibility too….

Finham

Terence Vancooten: Terence Vancooten - Wikipedia
Seems to be able to play anywhere in defence but mainly CB? If the height is accurate that is a surprising lack of league goal! A lot of lower league experience and he has just got promoted.

Luther James-Wildin: Luther James-Wildin - Wikipedia
Again a lot of league games. I like his style description in the wiki as that sounds like someone who might step up like a Luton signing?:
"athleticism, pace, power and technique".

Who knows, though. They might be gems, they might be short at Champi...I mean Premier League level.

Users who are viewing this thread