appleton (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

Could it be possible that a new administrator could be appointed if the current one ( as it seems ) isnt suitable.seems odd that part of his job was to find out what assets a buyer would be bidding on.He has been reported to have said that " it is up to the bidders for ltd to decide what assets they are bidding on" hasn't that been his job for the last 8 weeks.

Skyblueweeman

Why is he not suitable? Because he's not found the GS?

FFS....the FL don't even know where the b*stard share is!

WM

letsallsingtogether

I think he is selling a Lucky Bag or in our case a not so lucky bag.

:blue:

Could it be possible that a new administrator could be appointed if the current one ( as it seems ) isnt suitable.seems odd that part of his job was to find out what assets a buyer would be bidding on.He has been reported to have said that " it is up to the bidders for ltd to decide what assets they are bidding on" hasn't that been his job for the last 8 weeks.

quinn1971

Why is he not suitable? Because he's not found the GS?

FFS....the FL don't even know where the b*stard share is!

WM

Its not just about the golden share ffs.tell me what he's found in 8 weeks.and you do know he's running the club ...right ? He needs to sort where we are playing, and season tickets, if theres any fans left to buy them.The FL have said where the gs is it cost us 10 points being there.

Skyblueweeman

Its not just about the golden share ffs.tell me what he's found in 8 weeks.and you do know he's running the club ...right ? He needs to sort where we are playing, and season tickets, if theres any fans left to buy them.The FL have said where the gs is it cost us 10 points being there.

So you know exactly what he's been doing for 8 weeks? No. Neither do I.....

Skyblueweeman

As someone pointed out earlier, if the court deemed the administrator unfit for purpose (i'd imagine doing 'bugger all' would fit into that category), I'm sure they could appoint another more 'suitable' one.

They haven't. Just because our questions haven't been answered, doesn't mean there's nothing going on behind the scenes.

WM

Samo

To find the golden share he should;
1. Retrace his steps
2. Look in the places he would never have put it
It'll turn up!

Nick

Administrator
We don't know what he has been doing
He doesn't know what he is looking for
Bur funny he knows exactly how much he has cost £300k for achieving sod all

Surely it it's like hiring a builder to build a house but him not actually building it?

coop

Just read his comments on telegraph website in one breath he says sisu do not want to continue running the club then the next sentence he says they do just another sisu muppet.

speedie87

I have experience of dealing with administrators and what's happened with this one so far is all pretty normal.

I predict at the end of next season we will still be in admin.

Users who are viewing this thread