Are SISU heading for forgiveness (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

It's nearly next April, do you forgive them now?

I refer that question to my lawyers ;)

And I expect that to get deleted too, as every fucking other thing I post seemingly is at the moment!

CJparker

all will be forgive if they bring Bob Carolgees back to the club

ampthill_sba

Forgiveness only comes after repentance and that only happens when you admit you're wrong. There'll be a cold day in Hades before SISU accept that they need forgiveness...

Colonel Mustard

"Col Mustard said - Bottom of the Championship table (after 10 point deduction) and facing an uncertain future with administration. Preferable to where we are now?" ................

A peculiar idea of one-upsmanship. 'Now' was then. It is a comment I am happy to stand by. And you seem to miss the broader point of my comment, which was the club was facing a future in L1, deep debt, administration - almost no different to where we are now, except this time we don't know if we'll have new ownership.

coundonskyblue

<p>
A peculiar idea of one-upsmanship. 'Now' was <i>then</i>. It is a comment I am happy to stand by. And you seem to miss the broader point of my comment, which was the club was facing a future in L1, deep debt, administration - almost no different to where we are now, except this time we don't know if we'll have new ownership.

Basically they've just wasted 5 years of our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread